Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Clark

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Has done nothing to justify being considered for either job really. Shows how much influence the media has that he is rated. Paul Wilson of the Guardian made him his manager of the year last year!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I think he'll make a very good manager.

A touch two faced considering the pressure he put Jordan Rhodes under to stay at the club.

'Udders fans will go postal if he goes to Leeds of all places....

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007

A touch two faced considering the pressure he put Jordan Rhodes under to stay at the club.

I doubt they will. My Hudds supporting mucker reckons most think he is a bit clueless really.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's gotta be Leeds, Shirley?

ps Just heard he'd been SACKED by Hudd (not Roy though, obviously).

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

I don't think he will though. He had a huge budget for league 1 standards and couldn't deliver. People are taken in by his passion pitch side which to be fair is excellent to see.

If he goes to Leeds i personally think he will struggle let alone win over Leeds fans.

He should have stayed until the end of season..

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
What's he actually done though?

Always seems a decent enough bloke, but he's not done a lot with what is a very strong huddersfield side. They've picked up players who were top performers in league 1 teams, such as Danny Ward, Anthony Kay, and although a few have left, over the last couple of years have had players such as Pilkington, Peltier, Smithies, Rhodes and so on but still failed to get out of this league. They've spent a fair bit of money, far more than Poyet and Ferguson spent to get out of that league, but still find themselves outside the automatic places yet again.

Don't understand the hype. If anything someone like Graham Westley (Ex Stevenage) or Chris Powell are doing a far better job!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here