Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazio - pre-season friendly at the Amex - Sunday 31st July‬, kick-off ‪3pm‬

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Is there a full list of all the pre season friendlies? looked on the club website and saw nothing.

Here you are GD! the Fulham game is being played at Aldershot FC!

friendlies.png

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Lazio have bid £13m for Chelsea LB Abdul Baba Rahman.
Ciro Immobile Agent has hinted the Italian Striker could join from Dortmund.
They are also after Thauvin from Newcastle/OMarseille.
Felipe Anderson is still at club after heavy interest from Man Utd.
However, Candreva is on his way to Inter.

Whoooooooooooo? :shrug::moo:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
No-one has mentioned yet that their manager is MARCELO BIELSA. If you don't know this tactical genius, maybe the best shortcut is to point out he was the mastermind of that incredible demolition of Manchester Utd over two legs by Athletic Club of Bilbao a few years ago.

As a convinced beilsista (I mean, how many managers have a name for their followers?!?!), my son and his tactic nerd mates have already bagged tickets in the front row of West Lower to see the great man in action close up.

Also - he is, shall we say, storied. He once resigned as Athletic Club manager rather than apologise to builders he had said were making too-slow progress on some work at San Mames.
:bowdown:

Can't wait to see the great man perched on his cool box.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Here you are GD! the Fulham game is being played at Aldershot FC!

does anyone know what thats all about? would have been a loverly summer game by the river.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Didn't notice the £22 option :facepalm: so will be drinking beer out of plastic.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are they now available? Logged in on the iPad and while I get a layout of the stadium and what blocks will be open ..no option to buy :(

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are they now available? Logged in on the iPad and while I get a layout of the stadium and what blocks will be open ..no option to buy :(

Yes, available on ticket site.

West Stand Lower, East Stand Lower, and South Stand ( currently ).

stevie17

Banned
Oct 29, 2014
Hertfordshire
Hi All...Does anyone know what category grading the Brentford match is on Sat 10th Sept?At a guess I wuld say cat B....would say Forest match on 12th August will be Cat A.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Just brought a few tickets for this. Still plenty available, opted for the South stand for a change of scenery.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
For some reason I can't click on the East Stand Lower on the website. Are they not going to release them until the West lower gets fuller?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here