Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazio - pre-season friendly at the Amex - Sunday 31st July‬, kick-off ‪3pm‬

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Wife has just got our tickets in WSL near the dugouts...will be taking our Italian flag along to get it signed for the boys hopefully. Just a shame I'm a Roma follower!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Wife has just got our tickets in WSL near the dugouts...will be taking our Italian flag along to get it signed for the boys hopefully. Just a shame I'm a Roma follower!

Same here, am hoping to get a few sigs on the programme! Will be watching the Lazio player recruitment with interest...

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
No-one has mentioned yet that their manager is MARCELO BIELSA. If you don't know this tactical genius, maybe the best shortcut is to point out he was the mastermind of that incredible demolition of Manchester Utd over two legs by Athletic Club of Bilbao a few years ago.

As a convinced beilsista (I mean, how many managers have a name for their followers?!?!), my son and his tactic nerd mates have already bagged tickets in the front row of West Lower to see the great man in action close up.

Also - he is, shall we say, storied. He once resigned as Athletic Club manager rather than apologise to builders he had said were making too-slow progress on some work at San Mames.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I'm ok as I don't even know who their first team is :moo:

Lazio have bid £13m for Chelsea LB Abdul Baba Rahman.
Ciro Immobile Agent has hinted the Italian Striker could join from Dortmund.
They are also after Thauvin from Newcastle/OMarseille.
Felipe Anderson is still at club after heavy interest from Man Utd.
However, Candreva is on his way to Inter.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Is there a full list of all the pre season friendlies? looked on the club website and saw nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here