Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazio - pre-season friendly at the Amex - Sunday 31st July‬, kick-off ‪3pm‬

You may struggle to ask any questions when not cowering behind your keyboard sniping away.

No keyboard for me sweet cheeks ,I'm on th,'iPad.i have in the past posed difficult questions for dear leader Barber and all I got back was"would you like a refund on your season ticket?"
Oh well,we're very lucky to have Him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
No keyboard for me sweet cheeks ,I'm on th,'iPad.i have in the past posed difficult questions for dear leader Barber and all I got back was"would you like a refund on your season ticket?"

People like you are brilliant. Every post complaining we show no ambition, sell our best players, only buy on the cheap, need to get our cheque book out and buy quality. Yet somehow, the losses that come hand-in-hand with doing exactly what you want - spending £10m+ on players last season (without selling), and throwing new contracts at our key assets...That's Barber's fault?

Fantastic.

If you were intelligently trolling, at least you'd have a semi-valid point. But alas, you're not, and you don't.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Anyone in the know on this as I'm old school and don't buy on line so rang up and spoke to some ticket master style oporator, asked him if they were likely to open the north stand for sale, I might as well have asked him to recite pi to 12 decimal places. In the end tried to book 3 adults and 4 kids on line and was told there was a maximum of 6 per person so I reduced the order and still got the same message.think I'll give it a swerve

You may have got unlucky and ended up speaking to a call centre in Manchester, It's happened to me once or twice when I've called the ticket office. The club outsource some of the calls.

If you tell the operator he doesn't know what he is talking about, they usually transfer you to the club.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

If your questions were anything like the whining self pitying poorly researched and clueless drivel you post on here I'm amazed he bothered to answer.

D

Deleted User X18H

Anyone in the know on this as I'm old school and don't buy on line so rang up and spoke to some ticket master style oporator, asked him if they were likely to open the north stand for sale, I might as well have asked him to recite pi to 12 decimal places. In the end tried to book 3 adults and 4 kids on line and was told there was a maximum of 6 per person so I reduced the order and still got the same message.think I'll give it a swerve

There's nothing the club can do for people like you. Apart from putting straw on the concourses!

D

Deleted User X18H

Despite you being a regular poster on here, there was no need for that, shame on you. The only compensation is a tray of out of date cakes as I'm on til the striking of ten bells
You still munching on them ? Only a pound. I'll shall be betting else where tonight. Don't worry I won't put you in the book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here