Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak Signs

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Big signing, will give the defenders bags of confidence, really happy. He won't be cheap though, I feel we still need to get some money in and maybe sell Noone to help bolster the midfield.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
This.
Gus has made comments along these lines in interviews before. He wants players that are going to fight for their place, so that he gets the best out of them. Old Kushti is going to have to prove himself in pre-season, otherwise Gus WILL put Brez and/or Casper in front of him to give him a kick up the backside.

By 1st Sept, surely Ankergren will have moved on. No need for 3 proven keepers all on decent money. Will free up some wages budget for outfield players.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Big signing, will give the defenders bags of confidence, really happy. He won't be cheap though, I feel we still need to get some money in and maybe sell Noone to help bolster the midfield.

Sell Lau Lau. only scores from free kicks and when Vicente signs then he'll be no longer needed.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Interesting comments on that forum.

1, Dissapointing but understandable, good luck to Kush!

2. Very disappointing. They're no better or bigger than us.

after careful consideration, I have decided to agree with the first view!!!

There are plenty of teams that are struggling to understand that we are no longer little Brighton from the shit athletics stadium.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
We don't need 3 keepers....my money is Casper going to Sweden or something like that...

SWEDEN?? Why Sweden particularly?? You do know Casper's Danish, right?? Maybe you meant SWINDON, like Navs...??

There are some Things money can't buy, But Kusckak's not one of them: The Albion :lolol:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Top notch quality signing! Man wee time

Indeed so - I nearly creamed myself when I read the news on Facebook about 10 mins ago... :lolol:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Tony has played a blinding hand today, giving it large early on about how we 'won't gamble on the future, our budget is similar to last year' and then we sign a keeper who has played at fucks knows every compo available at the top level. Don't be under any illusion, the Lizard is playing the double bluff here, agents thinking he wont be paying top rates etc, but TB thinking come down here with us, join the relavoution! Fair play Tony, that's why I'm shit at poker

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
By 1st Sept, surely Ankergren will have moved on. No need for 3 proven keepers all on decent money. Will free up some wages budget for outfield players.

At his age I'd have thought he'd rather be playing first team football in a lower division than being our 3rd choice. I'm sure he'll be off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here