Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak Signs

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
So excited about next season already.

If Vicente does stay, the team has just got significantly better overnight. A left back and a box-to-box central midfielder and we'll be very nearly there...

Absolutely right, although another striker and perhaps a 2nd defender would be great as well. Plus keeping JFC and Bridcutt.

Perhaps, if Vicente does indeed join the club for pre-season start on Monday, we can get the paperwork done with him then.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely delighted... exactly the player we need in a position we need to improve in to be realistic promotion contenders...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fantastic news. Onwards and upwards. Should bring a fair few local Polish footy fans through the doors as well.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oh, and you need 3 keepers so I expect Brez and Anks to stay unless a good bid comes in for one of them...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
"I spent eight years in the Premier League and that is where I want to be again. I believe I can get there with Brighton because this club is heading in only one direction, and I want to play my part in helping us get there."

Didn't take long :thumbsup::thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The third keeper is usually a youth keeper, Ankers will go.

Only if a bid comes in for him that the club and he is happy with...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Oh, and you need 3 keepers so I expect Brez and Anks to stay unless a good bid comes in for one of them...

I wouldnt be surprised if after chatting with Gus when they all get back together in pre-season, one of them requests to leave the club to find first team football (Whether that is on Loan or Transfer)

Cant see both of them wanting to stay to fight for a place on the Bench, especially at this stage of their careers.

Oct 25, 2003
He deserves more respect than that IMHO...

if he wants to leave to get 1st team football (he's most likely 3rd choice keeper now, and would easily be 1st choice at most league 1 clubs), then letting him leave is surely showing him more respect that leaving him to rot in the reserves for a whole season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here