Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers transfer listed

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Why does Mcghee continue to air his grievances with players in public? The bloke is an absolute disgrace and it's no wonder that he has lost the respect of some players.

McGhee has totally destroyed the team spirit which has embodied the club since Knight took over - fans, players and board members are turning on each other all because of this idiot!

He really had got to go and go now before he can do any more damage!:censored: :censored

D

Deleted member 2719

BarrelofFun said:
We have had to deplete our squad, and we have still lost �1m.

I don't think relegation could have been avoided at all. Yes, we got some decent results and we played fairly well up until Christmas, but losing Charlie was the last straw....

We have so many youth teamers that l;earn a great deal from the older Pros and you can't have them not towing the line. I was furious how Knight, Kuipers and others behaved, as it is a kick in the teeth to DK and the fans and the rest, that pay their wages.

A pro should get down to it and work harder than ever.

Yes but to deplete it by falling out with seasoned pros that could have help us as you said the team were very young FDM was another older head who would have help us not leak so many poor goals at important games.
I agree with the Leon situation as i am sure he was a constant pain.

Oatway was massive loss in many ways.

So if you and a few others feel the manager is making big mistakes and your a winner do you say nothing and wait to the end of the season and hope he gets the sack or do you give him an opinon so as he can think about it.

I don't think FDM has disrespected the fans unless you know otherwise.

D

Deleted member 2719

supaseagull said:
Why does Mcghee continue to air his grievances with players in public? The bloke is an absolute disgrace and it's no wonder that he has lost the respect of some players.

McGhee has totally destroyed the team spirit which has embodied the club since Knight took over - fans, players and board members are turning on each other all because of this idiot!

He really had got to go and go now before he can do any more damage!:censored: :censored

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
supaseagull said:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
supaseagull said:

What can he do if a player refuses to apologise for unprofessional behaviour? We would be the first to want to know why Knight was sold and Kuipers is placed on the trasnfer list.

The question is, which players have lost their respect for McGhee?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
supaseagull said:

Agreed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

El Presidente said:
Less than Fergie has fallen out with at OT:jester:

Fergie can afford to fall out with player we can't.

MM is not at one of the biggest clubs in the world and should adjust his behavior to suit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Mouldy Boots said:
I don't think FDM has disrespected the fans unless you know otherwise.

I see refusing to buckle down (from what I have heard from the press etc.) and refusing to sit on the bench as disrespectful. Look at players like Mayo, Hart and Oatway. They have been dropped numerous times, yet they have shown true professionalism and got on with their job and battled back into the team. Some players could learn a great deal from these three.

In fact to try and quote OGH, he has said in the past "I don't know why I have been dropped and feel I should be in the team, but I respect the managers decision and I will get on with it and fight for my place"

D

Deleted member 2719

BarrelofFun said:

The question is, which players have lost their respect for McGhee?

If only we could get the real truth from them with out them fearing they are letting the fans down.

;)

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Buzza said:
I liked FDM.

My guess is that this has as much to do with his wages as his refusal to apologise.
Clearly it has all to do with wages & how much money the club will get for him.

It is a real shame as I have always rated FDM & he is certainly as good as Henderson. Even Henderson's distribution towards the end of the season was pretty poor.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
I see refusing to buckle down (from what I have heard from the press etc.) and refusing to sit on the bench as disrespectful. Look at players like Mayo, Hart and Oatway. They have been dropped numerous times, yet they have shown true professionalism and got on with their job and battled back into the team. Some players could learn a great deal from these three.

In fact to try and quote OGH, he has said in the past "I don't know why I have been dropped and feel I should be in the team, but I respect the managers decision and I will get on with it and fight for my place"

Do not believe everything that is in the press.

There is more to this than meets the eye and I suspect if Kuipers had apoligised and knuckled down he would have been given a chance. I suspect they were hoping that with the principle issue no longer here some of the other problems would fall into line, but alas that has not happened.

However I think the article in the Argus was unneccessary, it should have been a standard statement, not having a pop at Kuipers. If we want him off the wage bill we should not be saying in the press that there have been issues, as clubs might avoid him, if there is a feeling that he has an attitude problem.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I will be glad when Kuipers has gone. All this Kuipers loving onhere is beyond a joke. Yes he did a good job for us but this season by refusing to play, asking to go on loan and then refusing to appologise smacks of someone who does not give a shit about the team.

Lets hope we can get on with life instead of listening to the FDM is god shit that we have had to put up with on here over the last 6 months. I appreciate what he has done in the past and he has won us games but Hendo is our future and deserves our support.

As for people turning this into yet another Mcghee witchhunt, have you not got anything better to do. You really are pathetic and it is always the same 4 or 5 that do it. You could go on the thread full of beautiful ladies and they will still be there blaming the size of someones tits on Mcghee.

why don't you all just f*** off cos it is really boring now. We all know your views and do not have to read it 100 times a day on almost every thread that is on here.:salute:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
supaseagull said:

Because he is a talentless, boring, clueless clown of a manager...

In fact McGhee and manager really don't go in the same sentence.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Trigger said:
Because he is a talentless, boring, clueless clown of a manager...

In fact McGhee and manager really don't go in the same sentence.

Bet you didn't say that about him last year ?

D

Deleted member 2719

B.M.F said:

why don't you all just f*** off cos it is really boring now. We all know your views and do not have to read it 100 times a day on almost every thread that is on here.:salute:

We also know your views but do we get abusive about it.

All i can say is the poll does not lie.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Mouldy Boots said:
We also know your views but do we get abusive about it.

Do you really? what are they then?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
B.M.F said:

Not another post saying how great Magoo is :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
B.M.F said:
I will be glad when Kuipers has gone. All this Kuipers loving onhere is beyond a joke. Yes he did a good job for us but this season by refusing to play, asking to go on loan and then refusing to appologise smacks of someone who does not give a shit about the team.

Lets hope we can get on with life instead of listening to the FDM is god shit that we have had to put up with on here over the last 6 months. I appreciate what he has done in the past and he has won us games but Hendo is our future and deserves our support.

As for people turning this into yet another Mcghee witchhunt, have you not got anything better to do. You really are pathetic and it is always the same 4 or 5 that do it. You could go on the thread full of beautiful ladies and they will still be there blaming the size of someones tits on Mcghee.

Well said BMF :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here