Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers transfer listed

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The difference between May and Sullivan/Martin is that May was only ever a scholar and was released at the end of that. Sullivan and Martin are both on pro contracts.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Very true. Will be interesting to see who comes through nest few years. Camp looks ok but I'm not sure, Pidgeley as I mentioned at Chelsea. Who knows maybe Martin or Sullivan.

It is very hard to tell with keepers. Both Wright and James were both expected to be England regulars, but it has never quite worked out.

Look back a few years ago and the U21 keepers were Chris Day (now at Oldham), Dave Watson (think he is goal keeping coach at Huddersfield) and even Nicky Rust was stand by for the U21's in about 1994.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
Nicky Rust was stand by for the U21's in about 1994.

:clap: :clap:

Must admit I think we are very fortunate to have 1 world class keeper in Robinson.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
I maintain that a fit Kirkland would give him a run for his money, but Kirkland is never fit.

It is a real shame about Kirkland, hopefully his injury problems will go away as I would much rather have him than David James.

Yoda

English & European
Mr Burns said:
Not only that, at least he keeps himself fit, unlike Kuipers who seems to always be injuired. Why have a keeper who's only available for half a season each year?

Hmm!

Shoulder: Making one hell of a brave save.
Car crash: Nothing to do with lack of fitness.
Hernia (or whatever it was): Propably from too much kicking practice. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here