Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry - what's Capello to do?

What to do with John Terry?

• Kick him out of the squad and leave him at home for South Africa.

Votes: 46 22.4%
  • Strip him of the captaincy but take him anyway.

Votes: 98 47.8%
  • Nothing at all, this private and has nothing to do with football.

Votes: 61 29.8%

• Total voters

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Though Capello is a committed Roman Catholic, he may have a strong and personal view to the rumours that have been lighted that Bridge's ex was in fact carrying Terry's baby and the alleged fact that Terry even funded the abortion could pose a threat to his captaincy.

But who can replace him!? And who would England really miss: Bridge or Terry!?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
i'll write this for the FOURTH time today.

No-one KNOWS FOR SURE whether or not they were together. There is a hell of a lot of presumption going on.

From what I read, this happened a year ago and the Bridges split in December? Might not be true, but it has been reported.

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
Hang on. Hasn't Capello banned the WAGs from the world cup? It would be a disaster for the team performance not to bring him.

The England team would be trying to play with the knowledge in the back of their minds that while their wives are at home alone, John Terry would be bored and angrily stalking the streets near their houses.

They should bring him in the squad, if only to know where the cheating little fucker is while they play.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Keep him as captain, it's water under the Bridge.

Nah, I just wanted to use that awful pun. Disgraceful what he did. He's meant to be a role model. Certainly not captain material IMO.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I doubt the FA will get involved, it will up to the manager. However, there is no getting away from the fact that Terry has given Capello a potential problem, it entirely depends on how the other players react to Terry.

He's the captain after all.....

We can bang on all we like about it being a "private matter", but it doesn't matter what we think.

Is it possible you mean...

We can bang on all we like about it being a "private matter", so it doesn't matter what we think. ???

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
"Terry to lose England captaincy over affair" HEADLINE ON US TV! Anyone who has had to endure US TV will know that you are lucky to get "news" from oytside the city you are in, never mind the State, and there is nothing that goes on outside of the USA - absolutely nothing.

SO shock horror - a full piece on US news about John Terry being a naughty boy and in danger of the captaincy going! Dear God they will be telling the people over here about a war in Afghanistan next!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just put a bullet in his head and be done with iT!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would drop him from the squad as there are other players as good to take his place. If I was Asley Cole I would be annoyed that I (Cole) was fined £200k for bringing the name of Chelsea into disrepute but Terry has escaped scott free as if he hasnt brought their name into disrepute. I think this could signal a move to Inter or Real for Cole.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`m going to miss the WAGS at this world cup.My wife has taught me all about Dior, Jimmy Choos and Christian Laboutin (thats impressed you) and I was well up for a bit of fashion in between matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here