Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
The query was in my mind, I could only see the 3 but evidently there are 6.

View attachment 130107

(Sauce : AP)

(Associated Press that is, not Alan Partridge)

f0f4a57e0a683d30df1418164c60e269.gif

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Except ... for blacks, hispanics (outside of Florida), war veterans, gays, women who want an abortion and the 30m poor soles with no health insurance .... elderly Biden is the best option by a country mile.

Time will tell whether that is true.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Could you clarify the definition you're using for the word 'win' in the Pole (sic) question "Who's going to win?" please?

Asking for a friend.

Very good point.

For clarification, 'win' refers to the candidate who still has their finger on the nuclear button on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Say what you want about Biden but the fact his running mate is a black female is nothing but good news.

That **** Pence is stuck in the 1850s.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I saw clips of it and I was confused as to a) why Neil was on BBC, seeing as (I thought) he'd cut his ties with them and planned to set up a rival to News 24 (or whatever it's called) and b) why on EARTH outlets give Farage a platform? For ratings? Because he's got some sort of dirt on them? I honestly don't know why they encourage his ambition to stay relevant. If there's a bandwagon (we've moved on from Brexit so now he's all over the anti-lockdown market), he's jumping on it.

Andrew Neil, the freelancer, is still brilliant at elections.

I’d rather Farage got no airtime, but both ITV and BBC would no doubt say it’s to give balance. Cynically, I’m thinking more along the lines of viewing figures (ITV) and for the very predictable fireworks.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Again, typical liberal/left-wing response. Throwing around insults based on knowing the grand total of zilch.

You keep living in your land of make believe with your delusional thoughts if that keeps you happy.

Anyway, to ‘keep up’ with you, I’d have to slow down a lot, but I’ll make allowances as you’re probably tired from your excitement today.
What is a "liberal" please? I'm also not left wing, I'm a centrist.

You're dangerously close to being made a total fool of so tread carefully......

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Say what you want about Biden but the fact his running mate is a black female is nothing but good news.

Yeah, if there is one thing we should have learned by now it's to judge a person by the color of their skin and their gender.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Penn state Governor Tom Wolf (D], live now, calmly making it crystal clear that every vote counts and will be counted, they will resist any outside attempt to influence proceedings.

Sorry Donald.

Tom Wolf has been very good, he's handled the covid response here very well

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Time will tell whether that is true.

Well we do know, we’ve seen it that Trump has mocked the disabled, war veterans. Refused to condemn racist murderers and/or used whataboutery. Doesn’t believe in Obamacare ..... his voters say in interviews because the 40m people are layabouts, you get what you earn in life.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone else seen any tweets questioning a sudden jump in Bidens votes by 138,399. There’s some tweets which are showing 2 screen grabs from the NY Times Website, and the Biden count jumps by this amount, but not one other candidate had a single vote added.

I can see that being questioned (albeit there may be a very valid reason why but it does sound suspicious).

One example tweet. https://twitter.com/WarrenPlatts/status/1323988901334319104

#fakenews :lolol:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Trump’s tweets getting a bit more panicky now. Once out of office, he’s going to have to provide that DNA sample...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Trump’s tweets getting a bit more panicky now. Once out of office, he’s going to have to provide that DNA sample...

To prove that he's actually a human being?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well we do know, we’ve seen it that Trump mocked has the disabled, war veterans. Refused to condemn racist murderers and/or used whataboutery. Doesn’t believe in Obamacare ..... his voters say in interviews because the 40m people are layabouts, you get what you earn in life.

As far as I am aware there are not many anywhere who "believe in Obamacare" on either side of the political spectrum, for good reason.

You have your views, you are entitled to them, but they aren't objective, you are particularly captured by your ideology. Again, that's your right, but everything you say has a reasonable counter argument, although I don't have the energy to argue with ideologues on here anymore.

As I said, we will see what kind of President Biden ends up being and what the effect of that is. I'm not preempting it, I'm happy to wait and see. Nothing is ever a given, either way.

As I said, we will see.

larus

What is a "liberal" please? I'm also not left wing, I'm a centrist.

You're dangerously close to being made a total fool of so tread carefully......

Well, I think I’m a centrist, so what does that prove?

Again, you demonstrate signs of delusion and inferiority. You constantly need to throw insults as a way of making out that you are right. I pointed out something which I’d seen, and it triggered the typical left-wing/liberal response. I thought it was a reasonable question being asked.

If this had happened to the republican vote and not democrat, you would be throwing your usual hissy fit. But when it’s the other way, you get all precious and assume that ‘your team’ can’t do wrong.

Personally, I think Trump is a **** with serious character failings, but I think the vote needs to be seen to be clean and fair.

Anyway - I won’t reply to you again. You’re really not worth the time.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Again, you demonstrate signs of delusion and inferiority. You constantly need to throw insults as a way of making out that you are right. I pointed out something which I’d seen, and it triggered the typical left-wing/liberal response. I thought it was a reasonable question being asked.

If this had happened to the republican vote and not democrat, you would be throwing your usual hissy fit. But when it’s the other way, you get all precious and assume that ‘your team’ can’t do wrong.

Personally, I think Trump is a **** with serious character failings, but I think the vote needs to be seen to be clean and fair.

There are federal lawyers and party officials all over every count. Numerous filings have already gone to the courts and been rejected. You’ve just got some tweet that could easily have been doctored by the tweeter. I don’t understand why people can place weight on such evidence. :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If anyone thinks getting rid of Trump and replacing him with another white man in his 70’s is going to help anything, you may be in for a shock.
The ship is going down, it doesn’t matter who the captain is.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

You’re making yourself look a bit silly with your ‘left-wing/liberal’ labelling to be honest.

Here is a description of Trump:

‘supports free markets, free trade, limited government, individual rights’

Do you want to guess what else it’s a description for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here