Who's going to win?

• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

larus

Anyone else seen any tweets questioning a sudden jump in Bidens votes by 138,399. There’s some tweets which are showing 2 screen grabs from the NY Times Website, and the Biden count jumps by this amount, but not one other candidate had a single vote added.

I can see that being questioned (albeit there may be a very valid reason why but it does sound suspicious).

One example tweet. https://twitter.com/WarrenPlatts/status/1323988901334319104

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I think Biden is a sleazy, corrupt Washington politician and I think he'll be a sh*t President.

But unless things radically change it also looks to me like he's probably won, and assuming that things pan out that way Trump needs to stfu and gtfo.

I’ll take sleazy and corrupt over sleazy, corrupt, racist, tax dodging, draft dodging, xenophobic and moronic everyday of the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Anyone else seen any tweets questioning a sudden jump in Bidens votes by 138,399. There’s some tweets which are showing 2 screen grabs from the NY Times Website, and the Biden count jumps by this amount, but not one other candidate had a single vote added.

I can see that being questioned (albeit there may be a very valid reason why but it does sound suspicious).

One example tweet. https://twitter.com/WarrenPlatts/status/1323988901334319104
Please **** off you clueless idiot.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ta, but the question mark indicates that you're unsure.

The query was in my mind, I could only see the 3 but evidently there are 6.

AP.JPG

(Sauce : AP)

(Associated Press that is, not Alan Partridge)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wow, very polite response. I assume you are a typical liberal. Gotcha.

You really do come across as though you have some serious issues. All that anger can’t be doing you any good.
It's really quite funny. I call out idiots for being idiots for fun and for the greater good.

The idiots then say I'm angry or something.

I'm not angry. I'm calling you an idiot for being an idiot.

This stuff is not complicated. Please keep up.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Copied from the BBC website looks like we are close to the end game

Biden campaign gives update on the state of the race
Joe Biden's campaign team is giving an update on the state of the race as the Democratic challenger waits to see if he has dislodged Donald Trump from the White House in this knife-edge election.

The campaign said it believed it was on a "clear path to victory". "We think that this is already a foregone conclusion," said campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon. And that **** ing Prick Trump can at last f uck off

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Anyone here see or hear Farage on TV this morning? Reared his ugly head at BBC and ITV, arrogant and boastful, quite childish and owned by both Morgan and Andrew Neil.

Trump may still win, but Farage jumped the gun. Going on about voter fraud, with no facts or information, very cringy.

Really ? Sounds most unlike him. He's an honest man of the people, just like Trump isn't he ? :lolol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Anyone here see or hear Farage on TV this morning? Reared his ugly head at BBC and ITV, arrogant and boastful, quite childish and owned by both Morgan and Andrew Neil.

Trump may still win, but Farage jumped the gun. Going on about voter fraud, with no facts or information, very cringy.

I saw clips of it and I was confused as to a) why Neil was on BBC, seeing as (I thought) he'd cut his ties with them and planned to set up a rival to News 24 (or whatever it's called) and b) why on EARTH outlets give Farage a platform? For ratings? Because he's got some sort of dirt on them? I honestly don't know why they encourage his ambition to stay relevant. If there's a bandwagon (we've moved on from Brexit so now he's all over the anti-lockdown market), he's jumping on it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So depressing that Biden is the best the Democrats could do. I’d almost rather keep Trump for the continuing car crash.

Except ... for blacks, hispanics (outside of Florida), war veterans, gays, women who want an abortion and the 30m poor soles with no health insurance .... elderly Biden is the best option by a country mile.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
So depressing that Biden is the best the Democrats could do. I’d almost rather keep Trump for the continuing car crash.

For years, the dems have done nothing because they think that the changes in America's demographics will mean that they will win. So, while they've done **** all, the repubs have been bust winning judicial positions, gerrymandering,suppressing the vote and ****ing education...this is now why we are in the mess that we're in. The dems are just as much to blame as the repubs. This is why you have Biden, a proactive party would have made sure a viable, charismatic, intelligent candidate was available....they didn't, so the alternative to Biden was Pete Buttigeig. I know that Saunders was running, but even though I'm a fan of his, I just don't think a left wing candidate stands a chance in the cesspit that is America.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Penn state Governor Tom Wolf (D], live now, calmly making it crystal clear that every vote counts and will be counted, they will resist any outside attempt to influence proceedings.

Sorry Donald.

From my understanding, the count procedure has already been to the Supreme Court in Pennsylvania, and the procedure has been OKed and is being meticulously followed, so however much Trump goes down the legal route, it's not going to be overturned.

larus

It's really quite funny. I call out idiots for being idiots for fun and for the greater good.

The idiots then say I'm angry or something.

I'm not angry. I'm calling you an idiot for being an idiot.

This stuff is not complicated. Please keep up.

Again, typical liberal/left-wing response. Throwing around insults based on knowing the grand total of zilch.

You keep living in your land of make believe with your delusional thoughts if that keeps you happy.

Anyway, to ‘keep up’ with you, I’d have to slow down a lot, but I’ll make allowances as you’re probably tired from your excitement today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here