• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Interesting US stock markets are all up strongly pricing in a clear result. FB up 8% so much for them being scared of Democrat regulation

The hatred from Trump towards social media over Biden, might’ve meant spiteful use of legislation or executive orders against such platforms. Even today they’re having to act to block fake news Trump victory propaganda.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's better than that. Apparently he had a massive hissy fit last night when the votes started coming in, and that's what caused his overblown speech at about 05.30GMT. The loser.

It was when Fox News stunned everyone by calling Arizona for Biden, ahead of the AP or anyone else. Trump allegedly went absolutely thermonuclear at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
[tweet]1323974967617224704[/tweet]

Whether you believe it or not, this won't be over anytime soon.

both trump & biden have vertical lines on that chart, it's when they started to add the results of postal ballots. However the site is updated obviously does it by party, and somebody has managed to grab a screenshot between it adding dem votes & rep votes.

****ING hate this shit of people trying to find fraud where there is none what so ever.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looking like the absolute worst outcome for the US as a country taking politics out of it. A narrow win for Biden will not end well. Spence's much vaunted red landsilde would at least have given them certainty. If the narrow win is upheld, the same lunatics that tried to kidnap a Governor or force the Biden coach off the road will go bezerk. Have it taken away from him in the courts by Trump appointees and the militant Antifa will do likewise.

The US can never lord it over any other country about their election procedures after these shenanigans. The incumbent outright lying about mass fraud when he is actually trying to suppress legitimate votes is the stuff of dictators.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well, I think I’m a centrist, so what does that prove?

Again, you demonstrate signs of delusion and inferiority. You constantly need to throw insults as a way of making out that you are right. I pointed out something which I’d seen, and it triggered the typical left-wing/liberal response. I thought it was a reasonable question being asked.

If this had happened to the republican vote and not democrat, you would be throwing your usual hissy fit. But when it’s the other way, you get all precious and assume that ‘your team’ can’t do wrong.

Personally, I think Trump is a **** with serious character failings, but I think the vote needs to be seen to be clean and fair.

Anyway - I won’t reply to you again. You’re really not worth the time.
I'm so disappointed.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
130 thousand votes dropped in an instant with no reply (not even a solitary vote) for any other candidate doesn't raise either of your eyebrows then?

think about it critically you plum. they would update the figures by each party, whoever got that screen grab got it before they updated the republican numbers. these are not official ONE by ONE numbers, they are a third party reporting the information released to them.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wisconsin goes to Biden by 20,000+ votes apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Finally, this whole Trump Brexit trade deal is a bit of a non-starter. Biden might say there won't be a deal with the UK, but you can bet that if there IS one with Trump, he will make sure we are royally shafted. He'll see us (quite rightly, you could argue) as there for the taking.

Whatever happens – and whoever is in charge – all we can hope for is that the next four years will be better than the last.

A US trade deal won't save our bacon, nice trade surplus as we are. Any gain for a trade deal will be negligible net gain for us, just look at UK govs own figures

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Trump has mocked veterans and the disabled, refused to point blank condemn a racist murder by Alt Right. They aren’t what Farage would blare “FAKE NEWS”. We saw Trump live doing these things.

What is my ideology?

In the past I was pro Reagan (no regrets), and centre right UK governments when I felt it was right or the least worst option, although a Remainer I’ve always said that begrudgingly I accept the result. Also voting for Blair in 97 and later Lucas.

Like most people my ideology is a mix of views. Very anti Trump due to his bullying and belittling personality, oil and gas over climate change, devoid of empathy and policies to help the poor get decent healthcare.

Another plus for Biden, is that he backed Britain when we went to the Falklands in 82, when Reagan wouldn't.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Looking like the absolute worst outcome for the US as a country taking politics out of it. A narrow win for Biden will not end well. Spence's much vaunted red landsilde would at least have given them certainty. If the narrow win is upheld, the same lunatics that tried to kidnap a Governor or force the Biden coach off the road will go bezerk. Have it taken away from him in the courts by Trump appointees and the militant Antifa will do likewise.

The US can never lord it over any other country about their election procedures after these shenanigans. The incumbent outright lying about mass fraud when he is actually trying to suppress legitimate votes is the stuff of dictators.

This. An all or nothing electoral college system is just plain stupid and consistently generates undemocratic results (winner rarely has most votes in recent presidential elections).

It's a crap democracy that just got so much worse because of a single flawed individual.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Very good point.

For clarification, 'win' refers to the candidate who still has their finger on the nuclear button on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.

Thank you; my friend is grateful.

He says 'In that case, f*** knows'.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not convinced Biden will win Arizona.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here