Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Teixeira

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That actually makes sense. Not that I would want Teixeira as he loses the ball too often.

I would want a left sided playmaker midfielder who can keep hold of the ball, find the one winger (or striker going wide on the opposite side), and who could cover on our left side as well, Tex is right footed. A pity Forster-Caskey is proving too lightweight.

Classic, the only person BG's ramblings make any sense to is this fuqtard :lol:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
If we could get him, we absolutely should. We currently miss a link to the attackers at times and Tex would improve our squad (and first 11) in this regard, for sure. I guess the hope is that the Irish guy will do that job but I can't comment on him as I'm yet to see him play!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
As I have said previously I have problems now remembering the specific details of game against another.

I have the same problem. Talk my father about a game we saw at Shrewsbury or York, for him to tell 'that was Mansfield'. :facepalm:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why do so many players in the modern game suffer hamstring injuries. It didnt happen so often in the 60s 70s etc.

They just got on with it as they were alot harder or it wasnt diagnosed like it is these days!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Playing football in carpet slippers with inadequate studs & no decent grip has a lot to do with the modern trend towards increasing leg injury.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Playing football in carpet slippers with inadequate studs & no decent grip has a lot to do with the modern trend towards increasing leg injury.

Reckon that this has a lot to do with foot injuries - who had heard of a metatarsal before 2002? However, I reckon that the muscular stuff is down to players being so well conditioned with lower body power and strength these days that hamstring and groin injuries are more likely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here