Joao Teixeira

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Very possibly bollox on 2 counts but:

This was RTd on to my timeline. Only problem being it's a brand new account so very hard to verify.

[TWEET]684057929612423168[/TWEET]

However, the reason I'm posting it is I was told Tex was at the Charlton home game with his agent. Not saying I know he was - just I was told he was.

2+2 probably = 5 mind.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Very possibly bollox on 2 counts but:

This was RTd on to my timeline. Only problem being it's a brand new account so very hard to verify.

<TWEET>684057929612423168<\TWEET>

However, the reason I'm posting it is I was told Tex was at the Charlton home game with his agent. Not saying I know he was - just I was told he was.

2+2 probably = 5 mind.

Interesting. :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tweet needs to be lower case without spaces.

Funnily enough Teixeira has a fan page on Facebook, and posted a series of photos for 2015, just a couple of days ago, which included two in a Brighton shirt.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
god i would love him back until the end of the season

Yep. I reckon he would do ALOT better than last year. I dont mean injuries but he knew where the goal is AND he would have TWO minders in Beram and Stephens.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
god i would love him back until the end of the season

I think he's out of contract in the summer, if he's not getting game time at Liverpool they might want to recoup some money for him in this window. Not sure what they'd want but if it's not stupid money he would be a great signing.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think he's out of contract in the summer, if he's not getting game time at Liverpool they might want to recoup some money for him in this window. Not sure what they'd want but if it's not stupid money he would be a great signing.

I would love him here.

I even think he could play wide in a 442 or behind the front man

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I like Tex but ,1 good game then 3 poor games , money should be spent elsewhere imo.
see below
I wouldve agreed last season but would be willing to take a punt that he would be far better in a better side

We are a completely different proposition from last season. He'd be in a significantly improve attacking team if he came in. Would be delighted if he was loaned back to us.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
My mate runs a hair salon in Liverpool and cuts various players hair. Anyway about two weeks ago Tex came in for a hair cut and he mentioned in conversation how much he had enjoyed playing for Brighton. Of course I said, "you should have asked him if he wants to go back!?" but regardless of whether he does or doesn't just thought I would let you know that Tex still has fond memories of playing for the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here