Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Jessie Lingard

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His brother tweeting dismay that Jessie isn't likely to make another appearance this season and won' be able to say goodbye to the fans after 13 years with the club.

Has West Ham, Newcastle and Everton written all over it.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
His brother tweeting dismay that Jessie isn't likely to make another appearance this season and won' be able to say goodbye to the fans after 13 years with the club.

Everton? Don’t think he will fancy the championship :) If Trossard goes it would be a good signing to fill the gap without a hefty transfer fee.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Everton? Don’t think he will fancy the championship :) If Trossard goes it would be a good signing to fill the gap without a hefty transfer fee.

:lolol: :bowdown:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rumour has his sites are high Juventus, ACMilan, PSG

Not sure about PSG, they're something of a basket case but would be an outstanding signing for Juve or Milan.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My SAUCE reckons he's gonna SING on the pitch for us at half time during tomorrow's game... :eek:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Utterly pathetic from his brother. Does he think Man U are playing a series of testimonials or something ?

No doubt "Lingz" will say his goodbyes to the fans on his Instagram, complete with some absurd incomprehensible shapes with his fingers, some gangsta-speak, and his tongue lolling out all over the place.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

High wages, inconsistent form, massive social following... I wouldn't disregard someone like Palace taking him to replace Zahahahaha if he eventually gets his yearly wish to leave granted

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Utterly pathetic from his brother. Does he think Man U are playing a series of testimonials or something ?

No doubt "Lingz" will say his goodbyes to the fans on his Instagram, complete with some absurd incomprehensible shapes with his fingers, some gangsta-speak, and his tongue lolling out all over the place.

On the contrary, they gave a run out to both Jones and Cavani, both of whom are leaving at the end of the season.

Lingard had featured in 3 out of the previous 4 games so most seem to think this was clearly a deliberate snub due to his comments about the poor atmosphere in the dressing room!

You clearly don't like him!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You're still not over that goal celebration at 'Pride Pork' are you? ??? :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
High wages, inconsistent form, massive social following... I wouldn't disregard someone like Palace taking him to replace Zahahahaha if he eventually gets his yearly wish to leave granted

He's nowhere near sufficiently petulant, and he's a much better all round player (at Wet Sham, anyway).

Anyway, he's an icky thump, dyed in the woollen flat cap, Moss Side, ah kid, see me tats, John Cooper Clark, Northern tripe-gobbler. There is as much chance of him settling way down south as there is of me rocking up at the Amex tomorrow with a daffodil hanging out of my arse.

Palace it is, then :facepalm:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On the contrary, they gave a run out to both Jones and Cavani, both of whom are leaving at the end of the season.

Lingard had featured in 3 out of the previous 4 games so most seem to think this was clearly a deliberate snub due to his comments about the poor atmosphere in the dressing room!

You clearly don't like him!

You're still not over that goal celebration at 'Pride Pork' are you? ??? :lolol:

I'll be honest, I've never liked his persona. He's a 13 year old trapped in a mans body.

I still remember him on the Man U team bus a few years back arriving at West Ham when it got bricked, and him doing a selfie video screeching - literally screeching - into his phone in excitement and glee. He's a man-child.

His one saving grace was his equaliser against that FILTH in the Cup Final, which royally pissed all over Pardews tragic and humiliating dad-dancing.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
He's nowhere near sufficiently petulant, and he's a much better all round player (at Wet Sham, anyway).

Anyway, he's an icky thump, dyed in the woollen flat cap, Moss Side, ah kid, see me tats, John Cooper Clark, Northern tripe-gobbler. There is as much chance of him settling way down south as there is of me rocking up at the Amex tomorrow with a daffodil hanging out of my arse.

I thought the fancy dress was next week?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'll be honest, I've never liked his persona. He's a 13 year old trapped in a mans body.

I still remember him on the Man U team bus a few years back arriving at West Ham when it got bricked, and him doing a selfie video screeching - literally screeching - into his phone in excitement and glee. He's a man-child.

His one saving grace was his equaliser against that FILTH in the Cup Final, which royally pissed all over Pardews tragic and humiliating dad-dancing.

His goal was the extra time winner, not the equaliser.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018

I think he was for a while exactly that - he had severe emotional trauma and probably neglect too as a 12 year old, which delayed / stunted emotional development and has him reverting back under stress, hence weird photos with cuddly bears a few years ago as well. He attributed his performances at West Ham with getting mental health help and finally addressing the issues that caused his attitude problems too. He also took a lot of responsibility for raising his brother when they were younger which maybe explains how protective of each other they are. Doesn't explain the weird gang finger sign nonsense which is frankly embarrassing but the other stuff I think is forgivable, especially with the additional bonus of that goal against them

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Sounds a bit like a negative reality inversion, H! :eek::amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here