Jason Scotland - bid by Brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Poyet has played down the Scotland reports but hasn't ruled out a move for Chris Wood, great.

Gus doesn't like transfer deals going public until tehy are done. So if you say are we look at [fill in name] then he will find a way to avoid the question, like "we are looking at lots of options" or more probably "its complicated"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From a random bloke at a wedding yesterday:

He signed yesterday and will be unveiled Monday...

Don't shoot the messenger!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why would we even contemplate signing a 32 year old unless we are contemplating a sticking-plaster saver against a relegation struggle. If that's the case, might as well as well re-sign Lloyd Owusu at a fraction of the price and be done with it. f*** Jason Scotland, spend the money on CMS!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I really don't want Jason Scotland to sign for us. Way past his best and highly unlikely to improve the squad. More a desperation signing than anything else. Hope the rumour isn't true.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

As long as you mean Scotland, and NOT Wood, then I won't shoot you! :lol:

Reliable wedding guest source! :rolleyes:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Why would we even contemplate signing a 32 year old unless we are contemplating a sticking-plaster saver against a relegation struggle. If that's the case, might as well as well re-sign Lloyd Owusu at a fraction of the price and be done with it. f*** Jason Scotland, spend the money on CMS!

Craig Mackail-Smith who's going to West Ham, for £3million and ridiculous wages?
Scotland is a proven scorer in this division, Ipswich played him up top on his own and he still averaged 1 in 3, and would cost nowhere near what CMS would. In fact, the only time CMS has played in the Championship, he scored 10 goals. Spending ridiculous amounts of money on unproven Championship players, is exactly what gets you in financial ruin.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As long as you mean Scotland, and NOT Wood, then I won't shoot you! :lol:

Reliable wedding guest source! :rolleyes:

:lol: yes Scotland mate. Just thought i'd pass it on in case it is true... He did say something else which made it seem a lot more unlikely, but i don't want to put it on here cos i'd get shit for it - i'll put it on here if he does sign.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
This guy Scotland has never played below the Championship in last few seasons and was a very good goalscorer for a while with Wigan and Swansea as remember, he would be a clever signing as someone experienced to give to our 2 young forwards in Hoskins and Barnes.
Id be happy with Scotland joining us as long as not our main striker, i think we need someone like Sharp, Mackell Smith to be our number 1, with scotland, barnes and Hoskins playing for 2nd spot, that sounds awesome to me.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

images

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
:lol: yes Scotland mate. Just thought i'd pass it on in case it is true... He did say something else which made it seem a lot more unlikely, but i don't want to put it on here cos i'd get shit for it - i'll put it on here if he does sign.

Ah come on, spill the beans...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Craig Mackail-Smith who's going to West Ham, for £3million and ridiculous wages?

Has he actually gone then? Must have missed that. My fault, I'm sure.

Thing is, we need to get into the habit of paying things like £3million on the best, else we'll never make the next step up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah come on, spill the beans...

Ah no nothing that important - it's to do with Scotland's 'wages' and I would get laughed out of town. As i say, that bit he said made me feel it won't happen...

[MENTION=785]clippedgull[/MENTION] - Did you not see the 'don't shoot the messenger' bit?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ah no nothing that important - it's to do with Scotland's 'wages' and I would get laughed out of town. As i say, that bit he said made me feel it won't happen...

[MENTION=785]clippedgull[/MENTION] - Did you not see the 'don't shoot the messenger' bit?

Wouldn't it be funny if Scotland signs and is on a good wage. "2 Glenn Murrays , theres only 2 Glenn Murrays" :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I heard a rumour that we are going to sign a defender from Palace!

As Palace fans keep saying , most of their players would walk into our side , why don't we take them at their word and sign the decent ones leaving them an odds on bet for relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports