Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Scotland - bid by Brighton

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
:lol: yes Scotland mate. Just thought i'd pass it on in case it is true... He did say something else which made it seem a lot more unlikely, but i don't want to put it on here cos i'd get shit for it - i'll put it on here if he does sign.

Ooh... you tease! :lol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Has he actually gone then? Must have missed that. My fault, I'm sure.

Thing is, we need to get into the habit of paying things like £3million on the best, else we'll never make the next step up.

What! You mean like Norwich?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As Palace fans keep saying , most of their players would walk into our side , why don't we take them at their word and sign the decent ones leaving them an odds on bet for relegation.

What that really means is that most Palace players would crawl on their hands and knees to our team just to get away. You'll notice there's not a large queue of clubs trying to buy their players.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Are there really any Palace players who 'would walk' into our team? After all they have just escaped relegation during the last two years and hopefully our aspirations are at least mid-table if not more....

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wouldnt it be funny if it was Nathaniel Clyne that we were after especially after the Place fans on here have been raving about him.
It would be, but I hope we aim a bit higher than perpetual relegation fodder. (that should get them going)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Has he actually gone then? Must have missed that. My fault, I'm sure.

Thing is, we need to get into the habit of paying things like £3million on the best, else we'll never make the next step up.

All been agreed i believe, having signed Nolan i presume they are willing to offer silly money. If we are to spend that money id much rather Billy Sharp, better record in league one and the Championship.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It seems to me that NSC has it's own version of Godwin's Law going on - with Billy Sharp taking the place of Der Führer.

While I'm at it, I'll no doubt be 'Fixtured' for mentioning this but apparently Donny have just rejected a £2.8m bid for Billy Boy. No prizes for guessing which particular bunch of South Coast scumbags are after him...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
From a random bloke at a wedding yesterday:

He signed yesterday and will be unveiled Monday...

Don't shoot the messenger!!!!

not you personally messenger sheebo, but guy a wedding looks like he is on the list of :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here