Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"It's beyond beauty or ugliness" - Chelsea's new Stadium

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
wtf is that supposed to mean?
what is says , what are you struggling with ? ill clarify it for you if i must, someone who only got into the game when it was made fashionable during euro 96 and the likes of david baddiel , it was never known as ''footy'' before the 90s, you only have to see the posts on here talking about the ''matchday experience''.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
what is says , what are you struggling with ? ill clarify it for you if i must, someone who only got into the game when it was made fashionable during euro 96 and the likes of david baddiel , it was never known as ''footy'' before the 90s, you only have to see the posts on here talking about the ''matchday experience''.

Yes it was. What a load of bull***t you're talking.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Come out ?? ive never hidden the fact im chelsea , and tell me why im 'plastic' ? as soon as i hear people like you hurl the 'plastic' accusation it leaves me in no doubt youre another euro 96 'footy' fan, you utter, utter drip.

Calm down plastic, you'll melt in this heat. Prick.

Great stadium design though.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Great stuff. Where are you from then? Hailsham? Not only are you citing a convenient history you are also a little bit stupid. I shall let you get on with your childish baiting,
why does it matter where I'm from ? And it's not Hailsham , I'll let you get on with pretending to be a 'footy' fan.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
kc.jpg

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Do you remember Bushy? Of course you do.

alfredmizen is Bushy. Nothing has ever been more obvious.

So why the name change?

Blimey and I thought we were being overrun! I take back all my comments bar the one about Chelsea being a soulless club, but we've been here before so let's not do that one all over again. #Kerry Dixon

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Isn't there a soulless message board that you can go and discuss your soulless club on rather than taking up valuable space on here?

Stop being a drip botty and listen to the man . He is a fellow season ticket holder so he knows his onions :smile:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Stop being a drip botty and listen to the man . He is a fellow season ticket holder so he knows his onions :smile:

Indeed Dougie. He discovered football after reading Fever Pitch apparently, as did we all........didn't we?!......(panicked typing)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
So this idiot has come out as a Chelsea plastic! It's bad enough having that two team Sussex idiot Kinky Gerbils on here.

Two teams?

You seem a little angry about something? Might want to calm down a little bit, I reccomend watching the shamu show at seaworld, very relaxing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here