Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"It's beyond beauty or ugliness" - Chelsea's new Stadium

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I was looking forward to having a good laugh at Chelsea's expense but it's very hard to tell from those pictures and I'm quite intrigued to see what it really looks like. Like the idea of it being built out of brick.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
not as big as spurs ? one word.......bollocks , and your crowds have held up ?hahahahaha you couldnt even fill withdean.

It's not bollocks though is it? Spurs might have a smaller ground and they are shit, but their core support is bigger than yours. Even 20 years of winning stuff hasn't changed that yet.

Oh and how many of your corporate 'fans' do you think you would've attracted to an open air sports ground in League 1/2?

Fact is neither you or me know's whether you will sell 60k you reckon Chelsea are a cross between Man Utd / Barcelona. I think you are wrong, since I probably won't live to see Roman leave I guess we will never know.

As for your Albion season tickets? You seem to hate us, I'd say they're a bit of a waste of money, why don't you save that money and buy a hot dog at the Chels with it?

Either way I'm struggling to give a ****

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Wrong thread weirdo

Another racist plumber from Sutton #TheChelse
wrong im from tooting , just round the corner from you , except i was actually born and bred there, i'm not a yokel blow in like you who now thinks hes a londoner.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's not bollocks though is it? Spurs might have a smaller ground and they are shit, but their core support is bigger than yours. Even 20 years of winning stuff hasn't changed that yet.

Oh and how many of your corporate 'fans' do you think you would've attracted to an open air sports ground in League 1/2?

Fact is neither you or me know's whether you will sell 60k you reckon Chelsea are a cross between Man Utd / Barcelona. I think you are wrong, since I probably won't live to see Roman leave I guess we will never know.

As for your Albion season tickets? You seem to hate us, I'd say they're a bit of a waste of money, why don't you save that money and buy a hot dog at the Chels with it?

Either way I'm struggling to give a ****
of course our core support is bigger than spurs , as for hating albion? dont be ridiculous, i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in your posts.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
wrong im from tooting , just round the corner from you , except i was actually born and bred there, i'm not a yokel blow in like you who now thinks hes a londoner.

Nah, you are a Sussex Blow in.

bloody migrants should bugger off back to where they came from :)

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Nah, you are a Sussex Blow in.

bloody migrants should bugger off back to where they came from :)
i'd agree with you if
A.) I didnt speak the local language
B.) I had taken social housing depriving a local
C.) I had taken employment at a cheaper rate than a local could afford to do it.
D.) I had immediately signed on for benefits
E.) I had no interest in integrating, as it happens i have 3 season tickets , and my eldest is now brighton instead of chelsea.

As none of the above apply, I will conclude (as usual) that youre speaking rubbish from 12000 miles away :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i'd agree with you if
A.) I didnt speak the local language
B.) I had taken social housing depriving a local
C.) I had taken employment at a cheaper rate than a local could afford to do it.
D.) I had immediately signed on for benefits
E.) I had no interest in integrating, as it happens i have 3 season tickets , and my eldest is now brighton instead of chelsea.

As none of the above apply, I will conclude (as usual) that youre speaking rubbish from 12000 miles away :thumbsup:

Judging by your persona on here i doubt very much you could integrate anywhere. especially leafy Sussex which you seem to have such distain for.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

You aspired to become a yokel blow in?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

I thought I could smell South London scum when reading your posts. I would guess you might be more one of those sad Palace fans than Chelsea.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
When the ruskie decides to leave it will be half empty anyway as all the JCL's move onto another winning club
if he did decide to leave you'd probably be right, investing in a brand spanking new stadium doesnt suggest this is the case though, does it ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I thought I could smell South London scum when reading your posts. I would guess you might be more one of those sad Palace fans than Chelsea.
fool, im chelsea, with a lot of affinity to brighton, who preobably goes to more games than half the posters on here.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
fool, im chelsea, with a lot of affinity to brighton, who preobably goes to more games than half the posters on here.

Genuine question here - if you're a Chelsea fan, why don't you go and watch Chelsea? Why buy season tickets for the Albion?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
As long as its got easy access for the bus to get in and out

This One ?

stdktuvybwbap.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here