Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] In Chelsea this is what £12 M + buys you - House

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Mike bamber lived in tongdean Ave in the 1980’s I’ve been reliably told .

He may have also had a property there.
In one of the Albion books it lists all the directors over the years along with where they live (not actual address) and it says Mike Bamber Piddinghoe.
A friend’s father lives on a large farm in Piddinghoe, he told me Mike Bamber and his father were good friends and he often visited their house. I can’t remember exactly where he said Bamber lived though.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I’d prefer to live in Dulwich if I had to live in London, which fortunately I don’t anymore.

As a 20 year old I lived off Marble Arch in Seymour St in a bedsit, bloody loved it, I’d fecking hate it now even in a house.

I imagine GP has every intention of keeping his house down here too.

I lived just off Ladbroke Grove for a bit half a lifetime ago, fantastic. Before Notting Hill was spoiled by Cameron and company and that film.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
All Chelsea players have to live less than 10mins drive from Cobham training ground so I expect GP will do the same

scooter1

How soon is now?
10 mins that sounds very limiting - usually clubs say half an hour or so .
30 mins sounds reasonable.
One of the first team squad lives over the road from us, and he'd struggle to get to Lancing in 10 mins from here.

I recall when Murray was at Bournemouth he continued to live in Brighton, and the story went that his father in law was a taxi driver and would drive him to training on the required days. Not sure how true that is, but it's gotta be 2 hours each way to Bournemouth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here