Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] In Chelsea this is what £12 M + buys you - House

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I mean you could argue why would anyone buy in Chelsea.

It's still one of the most desirable places in London.

People want to be in the action.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Dwayne dearest. Are you still living in a world of Chinawhite (*), fake tits and tans and an Uber back from the Kings Road at 4am in the morning ?

I'm pretty sure that isn't Potters scene.

(*) Do they still do an over 40s "nite" on Thursdays ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dwayne dearest. Are you still living in a world of Chinawhite (*), fake tits and tans and an Uber back from the Kings Road at 4am in the morning ?

As someone who's been posting on here for a good 20 years and has exaggerated his monetary or ITK status in his posts in every one of those years, he probably is. On someone else's money.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

I'm pretty sure that isn't Potters scene.

(*) Do they still do an over 40s "nite" on Thursdays ?
There's still a reason Chelsea is far more expensive than Surrey and it's not just nightlife! I suspect as you say this is not potter or his fams scene.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As someone who's been posting on here for a good 20 years and has exaggerated his monetary or ITK status in his posts in every one of those years, he probably is. On someone else's money.
Monetary not sure.

But I did break the potter to Brighton story on this site and that gave me a fair bit of credit in the nsc bank thank you very much.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Yeah I bet he is kicking himself now, if he had held out for say Burnley, Villa, Newcastle, he could have got himself a really nice pad and had some change left, and a bit of job security. Clearly not thought it through

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For just under £15 million so a year and a 3 months salary for Graham . I think he will be very surprised at how little you get for your money there in SW3 . It’s a good size terraced house , well done out, smallish garden but it’s not a massive detached house with s big garden and parking for 8 cars . It’s not even huge at under 5000 sq feet , there are bigger houses in Dyke rd Avenue . Even in central Hove the same house would be around £2.5 - 3 M for that size and quality.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/114172499
Given that it's nearly £15m, the cinema is really shit.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He will probably rent that’s what most managers do for a year. Unless you are Jose Mourhino then you stay in a swanky hotel on the clubs dime.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Why should we give a **** how much it will cost him to live in that area? Can live in a tent for all I care.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Why is it so weird? Legitimate discussion of where our ex manager might move to now that he's taken a massive dump on Brighton and Hove...

He's the "EX" Brighton Manager, why would anyone connected to Brighton care about the London house prices he faces? It goes beyond weird to even have any interest in it.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Again you seem very confused by London geography. When did you did last visit ? The last coronation ?

London to you appears to consist of Chelsea, Belgravia and Hampstead Heath.

Why on earth would you waste your money on a property in Chelsea when you could you buy a huge pile elsewhere and get picked up by a staff car ?

Potter can buy mine if he wants. It's the perfect location for both the ground and the training ground.

On reflection, I guess he doesn’t have to live in Chelsea, London is a big city ! Anyway , he’s gone now , time to move on . Onwards and upwards .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here