Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] In Chelsea this is what £12 M + buys you - House

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
For just under £15 million so a year and a 3 months salary for Graham . I think he will be very surprised at how little you get for your money there in SW3 . It’s a good size terraced house , well done out, smallish garden but it’s not a massive detached house with s big garden and parking for 8 cars . It’s not even huge at under 5000 sq feet , there are bigger houses in Dyke rd Avenue . Even in central Hove the same house would be around £2.5 - 3 M for that size and quality.

Plenty of flats around the £12 million price though . On the plus side SW3 is one of the nicest parts of London to live in , certainly in the top 5 areas .

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/114172499

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
For just under £15 million so a year and a 3 months salary for Graham . I think he will be very surprised at how little you get for your money there in SW3 . It’s a good size terraced house , well done out, smallish garden but it’s not a massive detached house with s big garden and parking for 8 cars . It’s not even huge at under 5000 sq feet , there are bigger houses in Dyke rd Avenue . Even in central Hove the sane house would be around £2.5 M for that size and quality.

Plenty of flats around the £12 million price though . On the plus side SW3 is one of the nicest parts of London to live in , certainly in the top 5 areas .

Bad investment with the incoming interest rate rises and property price fall

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Far less Russians nowdays , lots of hedge funders though and tech people . A friend of mine works for knight Frank , he’s recently sold a house for just over £10M to a 26 year old ! Not inherited money either .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Talking about moving, I REALLY think some posters need to 'move' on now :moo:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Cobham is a lot cheaper but doesn’t have the prestige of living in SW3 & all the cool bars and restaurants and designer shops . Of course he may not be bothered about that. Bet his wife is though !

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Yes interest rates are rising but people that spend £15m on a house rarely need a mortgage .

People buying £15m houses will nearly always borrow, and leave their own cash invested earning more interest than the mortgage costs. They actually make money by spending money.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That's about the size of my gaff but about 14.4 million more expensive. OK, probably a few less street drinkers in that neighbourhood than mine but I think I win on VFM.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
More than most footballers. Most people these days couldn’t afford a mortgage for £0.5m. It’s a mixed up muddled up world and shows how privileged those at the top level of football really are.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
For just under £15 million so a year and a 3 months salary for Graham . I think he will be very surprised at how little you get for your money there in SW3 . It’s a good size terraced house , well done out, smallish garden but it’s not a massive detached house with s big garden and parking for 8 cars . It’s not even huge at under 5000 sq feet , there are bigger houses in Dyke rd Avenue . Even in central Hove the same house would be around £2.5 - 3 M for that size and quality.

Most of his work will be around Cobham, why would he most to Chelsea SW3?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Far less Russians nowdays , lots of hedge funders though and tech people . A friend of mine works for knight Frank , he’s recently sold a house for just over £10M to a 26 year old ! Not inherited money either .

Cobham is a lot cheaper but doesn’t have the prestige of living in SW3 & all the cool bars and restaurants and designer shops . Of course he may not be bothered about that. Bet his wife is though !

Well done for using Google, crowbarring in your high rolling estate agent friend and finishing off with some obvious and tedious snobbery and sexism.

Just the subtle racism and the Duran Duran reference to go........

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well done for using Google, crowbarring in your high rolling estate agent friend and finishing off with some obvious and tedious snobbery and sexism.

Just the subtle racism and the Duran Duran reference to go........

:lolol:
Classic one yesterday on the Seaford cafe thread, he was ‘surprised’ how good the food was in a restaurant he visited.
I’m still waiting for an answer to why he was surprised ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A bit?

Perhaps a better thread topic would be one giving De Zerbi or Knuts advice on house hunting in Sussex. Potter is dead to us. Long live his successor!

I'm afraid you're missing the point, which is that [MENTION=34864]Live by the sea[/MENTION] is considerably richer than you, me and probably [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION]

Apparently :wink:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

It's a bit beige.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here