Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Team CMS - and proud of it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am still in,he will have a spell between now and the end of the season,it's called "looking after his best interests" ..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With the imminent arrival of CMS back into the fold, it's time to dust off the TEAM CMS onsie.

In fairness I think this'll be it's last outing, through to September.

Now that the Barnesanistas have been banished up north, I did have high hopes that CMS would flourish under Oscar.
It would appear he's designed for the inside role that Buckley can't quite get his head around.

But like most of us I now wonder if we'll ever see that as a starting line up.

Anyhoo, for now at least, it's TEAM CMS all the way.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
With the imminent arrival of CMS back into the fold, it's time to dust off the TEAM CMS onsie.

In fairness I think this'll be it's last outing, through to September.

Now that the Barnesanistas have been banished up north, I did have high hopes that CMS would flourish under Oscar.
It would appear he's designed for the inside role that Buckley can't quite get his head around.

But like most of us I now wonder if we'll ever see that as a starting line up.

Anyhoo, for now at least, it's TEAM CMS all the way.

I'm with you Stat Bro.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have not read all the 126 posts but would say that the NEW CMS might be a different player to the one we saw before he was injured.
Anyone who has scored the amount of goals he has should adapt to the current side.
Poyet never played him in his best position.
He had passes two foot above his head or down into the corners for him to chase for the most part.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Cant wait to see him back :D

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hope he gets his chance as I love his undoubted effort and energy. He and Leo just might be a great partnership, ball up to Ulloa who could look for CMS or choose to go on his own, Macca running around like a lunatic disrupting defenders, all sounds a potent mix, time will tell.

I hope, not sure I expect.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You don't become a bad player over night. Poyet never played to Cms strengths, end of. Paid all that money for him then employed him in a role alien to him. Strikes me as the sort of man who loves the fact he is a footballer and always gives 100%. Played in the correct manner, just off a partner and we will see the best of him. Sadly maybe a little to late for this season, but here's hoping. Got to be on the bench on Saturday and given 25mins, then again a week later. Then hopefully he will be fully fit for the last three home games, which I think are going to determining where we finish. Must take all 9 points at home now, to have a chance of sneaking into 6th place.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
You don't become a bad player over night. Poyet never played to Cms strengths, end of. Paid all that money for him then employed him in a role alien to him. Strikes me as the sort of man who loves the fact he is a footballer and always gives 100%. Played in the correct manner, just off a partner and we will see the best of him. Sadly maybe a little to late for this season, but here's hoping. Got to be on the bench on Saturday and given 25mins, then again a week later. Then hopefully he will be fully fit for the last three home games, which I think are going to determining where we finish. Must take all 9 points at home now, to have a chance of sneaking into 6th place.

All our home games are winnable but then we have lost to Barnsley and drawn with Millwall at home so.....

Our utterly shite home record this season will ultimately cost us the play-off place. But yes, I agree about how we have previously used CMS, him and Ulloa is potentially a 40+ goals a year partnership if used together.

Dec 29, 2011
At least he's a player that puts a bit of ****ing effort in. Never seen such a lackluster team as the one that's set out in the last few matches.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
At least he's a player that puts a bit of ****ing effort in. Never seen such a lackluster team as the one that's set out in the last few matches.

I can't help thinking his effort and energy motivates others.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on

:vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here