Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Team CMS - and proud of it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:
Sorry chaps I promised myself I wouldn't do this.

But after the last 225 minutes of football, I feel the need just to put out there, what we're all thinking.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm a bit miffed, that he's not played, through Barnes' suspension.

He'll clearly not be here next season, c'est la vie.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm a bit miffed, that he's not played, through Barnes' suspension.

He'll clearly not be here next season, c'est la vie.

Contrary to received NSC opinion I thought he was dead good against Hull.

And regardless of what happens in the future I'll ALWAYS be Team CMS. I love him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Couldn't agree more. Looked more to be like, as always, the service just wasn't coming for him

Quality strikers make at least part of their own service - through positioning, first touch, being strong on the ball, drawing fouls.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Contrary to received NSC opinion I thought he was dead good against Hull.

And regardless of what happens in the future I'll ALWAYS be Team CMS. I love him.

I started Team CMS as a response to all the negativity that was surrounding him, from the end of last season, to the beginning of this, ie before a ball was kicked.

We're all in our camps and that's how it'll remain until he's gone.
I doubt they'll be the FFS Murray hand wringing when CMS is scoring for fun in a 4-4-2 formation, next to a big chap.

It will leave me at a lose for next season.

I couldn't cope with TEAM CALDE, what kind of f**k nutted freak would I be rallying against.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We're all in our camps and that's how it'll remain until he's gone.

Well that's a bit daft isn't it? Why not alter your perception of a player based on how they perform? I've gone from mildly pro-CMS to mildly anti-CMS. Silly to set a view in stone and then ignore all the evidence against it no?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Are you new?
Give Mello his account back!

Don't be a rascal. You've just stated that you will not change your opinion of a player no matter how they perform. I have never said that of a player.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you new?
Give Mello his account back!

Don't be a rascal. You've just stated that you will not change your opinion of a player no matter how they perform. I have never said that of a player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess I was trying to say, opinions based on CMS aren't going to change at this late stage, as I don't expect him to be here, next season.

Not having opinions set in stone, on NSC, is just plumb crazy talk from a crazy person.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good post.

And putting away half chances, striking early when the goalie is expecting a further touch.
The sort of things dare I say Murray did.

I was trying not to mention his name but yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Good post.

And putting away half chances, striking early when the goalie is expecting a further touch.
The sort of things dare I say Murray did.

I was trying not to mention his name but yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here