Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Team CMS - and proud of it.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Good Bounce. (Where was the thread about CMS coming on to create the winner in the last minute.)

The Barnes lovers will be proved wrong in the end.....where exactly was his winning penalty today (The one in which we have had a new thread for each day this week!)

CMS is a Brighton player and the Barnes lovers should move on and start supporting one of their own.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even in my Team CMS onesie I never imagined the only decent cross, ALL GAME was going to come from CMS.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Cms might not be the best player you will ever see but he DOES give 100%. Orlandi didn't give 10% today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Good Bounce. (Where was the thread about CMS coming on to create the winner in the last minute.)

The Barnes lovers will be proved wrong in the end.....where exactly was his winning penalty today (The one in which we have had a new thread for each day this week!)

CMS is a Brighton player and the Barnes lovers should move on and start supporting one of their own.

He won the free kick they scored one of their goals from.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fantastic contribution. Absolutely delighted for a great player.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Delighted to see a fantastic professional come back from a severe and career threatening injury contribute to our playoff charge. His repaid a very large chunk of his 2.5 million transfer fee today with that cross.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Asolutely brilliant cross, the curve took it away from the defenders, all Leo had to do was get his nut there, superb delivery.
I was surprised Oscar left it so late to bring him on.
I thought Buckley wasnt doing anything, and CMS should of been on for him after 75 minutes

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
:ffsparr:

Probably a dive knowing him.

It wasn't actually, he didn't even have the chance to go to ground before the Lino flagged for a foul. It was soft, the reading player putting two hands on one of his shoulder, though I'm sure Barnes would have gone down if he had the chance

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bounced, in light of the Sunderland rumour, and his performance at Lewes.

And his BEARD

I'm Team CMS.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Some of the things he has been quoted as saying over the last few days have been mightily encouraging - Really hope he gets a good go at proving himself and silencing the doubters. I am a fan anyway.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Definitely in team cms

Until he goes anywhere else, then he will be a useless nobody, with a beard that is full of lice!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he will show his worth this season and expect to see him playing in the role Dirk Kuyt did for Liverpool, well I have convinced myself of that if not anyone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here