Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ice hockey

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Anyone here watch / like the NHL? Whilst I'm in Canada I generally like to support the Vancouver Canucks (as I've got family here) as there is precisely SOD ALL footie on the telly over here at the best of times. (Incidentally, anyone know where I can catch the England game in Victoria?)

Watching the Canucks is just like watching the Albion at the moment, they've lost all 3 of their games this season.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
canucks are my team of choice as well - not the best of starts to the season, but it should get better

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Pittsburgh Penguins! You may say its like supporting chelsea! But i had a jersey bought for me when i was about 10 so I stuck with it basically! Hope we win the stanley cup again!

Often go to guildford to watch the flames on a sunday night! Not the same standard as the NHL but still ice hockey and still amazing!!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Would love it if they played more than two midweek games a season so I could go and bloody watch! lol!

I have to work quite a few Sundays now so miss out. MY dad used to tell me all about the Brighton Tigers. So always wanted to see live Ice hockey. Like you said amazing to watch.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Is this a good thread to mention that the Ottawa Senators won in Toronto last night? :thumbsup:

:down: nice penalty goal by Alfredson though. Hopefully the Leafs will become more of a force when Kessel is back

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
im a tampa bay lightning man myself just cos i love lecavalier.

also an amazing story on the nhl site where it says he had visited london on his travels and visited his favourite football stadium in london, old trafford!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Canucks for me too, having been born on Vancouver Island.

My Dad who regularly visits Canada due to his Girlfriend living there also supports the Caucks. Brought me back a Canucks scarf once as he couldn't find anywhere that did a Toronto FC scarf where he was at.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Maple Leafs for me, haven't won the Stanley Cup since 1966 though.

:nono:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Long suffering Bruins fan is me.

Though after last seasons effort I'm feeling confident we can make it to the last dance this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here