Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ice hockey

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
New York Rangers - only seen one game against the Maple Leafs when they lost in extra time and the Rangers manager got sacked the next day !

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Same as OP (family in Vancouver) and tried to get ticket for last game of last season (do they have seasons?, well it mid March last year anyhow..!)

Tried not to look to 'Touristy' and went to that underground bit where all the skelpers are, but tix were upwards of 150C$ each, with the game 10 mins in..:annoyed:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
San Jose Sharks for me. Family there and I like their shark logo.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Far too many Cannucks fans!!

All about the Penguins/Guildford.

If you have never seen it before I highly reccomend going to watch a game even over in this country! And Guildford is a peice of piss to get to!

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Pens will most probably win the cup again this year Woop Woop!

Guildford are also winning 5-0 after 2nd operiod against Romford!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
7 - 2 ! Great result for the Rangers against the Maple Leafs taking their winning streak to 5 games. Rangers dominated the 3rd period and now head the Atlantic division.

Chicago Blackhawks fan here.

[yt]935CFnTt-iA[/yt]

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
New York Rangers - only seen one game against the Maple Leafs when they lost in extra time and the Rangers manager got sacked the next day !

I was in NYC the other day and took in New York Rangers vs Anaheim Ducks (3-0 Rangers). My first ever experience of an American sport and I enjoyed it although it was totally different to watching sport over here.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Oh dear, the Toronto Maple Leafs are now winless after six games. The talk is now whether they will go winless for the whole of October.

Tonight at home to the Colorado Avalanche they even headed the puck into their own net. Now that is bad!

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Oh dear, the Toronto Maple Leafs are now winless after six games. The talk is now whether they will go winless for the whole of October.

Tonight at home to the Colorado Avalanche they even headed the puck into their own net. Now that is bad!

I watched the game in a bar with some work colleagues tonight. We were betting each period on which minute Colorado would score. I lost $20. That's how bad the Leafs are.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Pittsburgh Penguins! You may say its like supporting chelsea! But i had a jersey bought for me when i was about 10 so I stuck with it basically! Hope we win the stanley cup again!

Often go to guildford to watch the flames on a sunday night! Not the same standard as the NHL but still ice hockey and still amazing!!!

Lifelong Bruins fan -- back to the era of Orr and Esposito -- and frankly never thought of the Penguins as Chelsea on ice. They're not quite Old NHL -- only New York, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Montreal and Quebec are -- but they're not a bunch of jumped-up buy-a-Cup newcomers either.

Pens-B's is always a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here