Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I think we do need to talk about Bruno

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this should be a massive wake up call to all of us , if true , no such thing as loyalty .....so Potter has a 16 million buy out clause in place , what about Bruno and the other two......expect a club statement along the lines of " we have relinquished our entire coaching staff to chelsea for an undisclosed figure , we would like to thank them....blah blah blah" sickening :down:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wow, there really is no such thing as loyalty in football eh.

There is. Its just not lifelong as it is for most fans.

They're not like the average bloke in the stands. There's hundreds of millions people playing football and to become one of the 1000 or so best ones, you have to have an incredible desire to improve and to win. The sheer thought of holding a big trophy creates massive boners among these people and "loyalty" won't stop them from getting what they want.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
disappointed but can hardly blame bruno. He has another career that has only just started. No a guarantee that the new manager would need him anyway.

Some fans think his blood runs blue and white. He is a human being!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
OffensiveSimplisticCowbird-max-1mb.gif

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I don't blame Bruno but I do blame Potter for taking Bruno. Not acceptable. Take the guys you came with but not someone you met at the club. Especially a Brighton legend.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If I take my angry hat off for a second, maybe, just maybe he is aware of who is the next potential target and they have been contacted and he either knows they will bring their back room staff or he does not rate or like them.

right, I will put my angry hat back on, it maybe on for a while.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
ffs. cold shouldering HIM at the tennis club...

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
utter utter nonsense on this thread.

Bruno has been given the chance to work at a much bigger club and its a move that could see him move into the direction that meets his occupational goals (ie management at a high level). He has to think of himself and his family and his ambition.

Anyone that think loyalty really exists in football is totally deluded and should stop fantasising.

It doesn't make him a bad person just a very normal one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here