I don't mind Nigel Farage,but this !!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
british people would never tolerate far right politics, we believe in tolerance and equality.

We are already at tipping point, a party such as ukip gaining any kind of power would spark a riot that dwarfs any of those (although thankfully, hopefully, it will never happen)
rubbish, you really haven't got a clue of the real world out there, are you saying people aren't fed up/concerened with the level of immigration in this country???
regards
DR

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
rubbish, you really haven't got a clue of the real world out there, are you saying people aren't fed up/concerened with the level of immigration in this country???
regards
DR

People are concerned with immigration yet seem to ignore any evidence that supports the theory it's not as bad as the right wing press or conservatives or UKIP say it is. It's practically impossible to have any degree of debate on the subject because either side are too stubborn to admit they may be wrong

Jan 30, 2008
People are concerned with immigration yet seem to ignore any evidence that supports the theory it's not as bad as the right wing press or conservatives or UKIP say it is. It's practically impossible to have any degree of debate on the subject because either side are too stubborn to admit they may be wrong
well it's been going on for a while and things appear to be unsettled over the issue, I SUPPOSE IT'S DOWN TO THE VOTERS AT THE END OF THE DAY THEN :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
of course and i agree to an extent, but immigration is a minor problem in the grand scheme of things. There are alternative solutions to this problem that doesn't involve giving even more power to corporations, widening the divide between rich and poor, privatising the nhs, causing further damage to our environment - all the things that ukip and the far right believe in, but in reality are far more important than having a few more foreigners around us.
they sound like good old CONSERVATIVE policies ???
regards
DR

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
British people would never tolerate far right politics, we believe in tolerance and equality.

So now Ukip are far right, Jesus Christ. Any political party who is against immigration is far right to people with a mentality like you . Ukip will smash the Tories, Liberal Demarcates and Labour in may so if Ukip get 60% of the vote then you're saying the majority of the country are far right, racists, bigots? Someone needs to crack your scull because it's people like you who have serious issues with democracy.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
So now Ukip are far right, Jesus Christ. Any political party who is against immigration is far right to people with a mentality like you . Ukip will smash the Tories, Liberal Demarcates and Labour in may so if Ukip get 60% of the vote then you're saying the majority of the country are far right, racists, bigots? Someone needs to crack your scull because it's people like you who have serious issues with democracy.

I don't even...

:facepalm:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
British people would never tolerate far right politics, we believe in tolerance and equality.

One might like to think so, but Orwell wasn't so sure as regards far left politics when he set 1984 in London.

"The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power."

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Little Englander is my preference.

It seems you extremists have a bludgeon term for every issue now doesn't it? Racist sexist, phobic, denier etc. You must be pleased that our mods are low IQ suppine leftwingers that allow you to get away with it(Even though loads of lefties are being dragged into the libel courts), although that may be a bit unfair even if you are in the same bracket as the exstreme right for ad hominem abuse.

ua'm not bothered though. Failure for the center left to distance itself from hard left tactics will just reult in people distancing themselves from people like you and going to vote ukip or whoever. There was a taste of that with browns "ignorant woman" comment in the last election.

But I suppose like vegster this is way over your head so just post a laughing smilie to try to save face.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
There is not one single country in the world where everyone is equal...where there are not rich or poor...there is always someone who is top dog....even in North Korea...get over it,it's a fact of life and stop trying to be a martyr for the underdog...it is up to them to pull themselves up in the social ladder as many people have done...instead of sitting at home with their wide screen T.V.s,gameboys,Iphones,drinking White Lightening',smoking baccy and weed then complain that they have no money for food because the 'Nasty Tories' have cut their benefits,(note it's the nasty Tories' despite the fact it's a coalition with the Lib Dems).
The Left is a politics of envy...why has that man got more money than I've got...it's not fair...
As regards Europe, which is so full of corruption and fraud and nepotism that they have not squared their accounts off for 13 years.
We where taken into Europe on the premise of it being a free trade agreement,really...who asked unelected foreign politicians to lay down the law to this country ?
Immigration is alright if they are coming here to work...not for the benefits of money,housing,health...we have enough of our own people doing that,breeding just so they can live off the child benefits,where young girls leave school just to have kids so they can get council houses/flats...then the errant father somehow moves on to get his oats elsewhere.
If all this makes me a 'Little Englander'...good, it's not really an insult...Little Englander...Someone who puts his country first above all the platitudes and pleasantries of the Left politics...the martyrs of the poor ,suppressed...like hell it is...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It seems you extremists have a bludgeon term for every issue now doesn't it? Racist sexist, phobic, denier etc. You must be pleased that our mods are low IQ suppine leftwingers that allow you to get away with it(Even though loads of lefties are being dragged into the libel courts), although that may be a bit unfair even if you are in the same bracket as the exstreme right for ad hominem abuse.

ua'm not bothered though. Failure for the center left to distance itself from hard left tactics will just reult in people distancing themselves from people like you and going to vote ukip or whoever. There was a taste of that with browns "ignorant woman" comment in the last election.

But I suppose like vegster this is way over your head so just post a laughing smilie to try to save face.

In some respects I do not have an issue with UKIP. I see them as the honest Tory party; the Tories without their ideology dressed up and/or hidden. Fair play to them for being open. They also niggle at the Tory Achilles heel which is Europe AND take away Tory votes. They have no chance of any real meaningful power but every chance of ****ing it up for Cameron. I'll settle for a few irrelevant Little Englanders pissing in the wind as it helps my cause. No one is really listening to you, but please carry on.

Last edited:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Quite reassuring this thread. Same half a dozen knobs keep prattling on about UKIP, widespread sport my arse. Nigel's only receive abuse on here, so it falls to me to tell Farage he can do one !

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Quite reassuring this thread. Same half a dozen knobs keep prattling on about UKIP, widespread sport my arse. Nigel's only receive abuse on here, so it falls to me to tell Farage he can do one !
So according to you anyone who doesn't agree with you is a 'KNOB'...(the last resort of the desperate)...name calling...UKIP will not only take votes from the Tories,but Labour and Lib Dems as well...they will romp the European elections in May even if it is only a temporary protest vote...maybe then the governing bodies will listen to the British people and stop this pussyfooting around with Europe.

PS. Didn't know you had a widespread sporting arse....bless you.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
In some respects I do not have an issue with UKIP. I see them as the honest Tory party; the Tories without their ideology dressed up and/or hidden. Fair play to them for being open. They also niggle at the Tory Achilles heel which is Europe AND take away Tory votes. They have no chance of any real meaningful power but every chance of ****ing it up for Cameron. I'll settle for a few irrelevant Little Englanders pissing in the wind as it helps my cause. No one is really listening to you, but please carry on.

Unfortunately you're wrong.

UKIP will win a huge amount of votes at the European elections, showing how dissatisfied the UK as a whole is with the EU. The majority of these voters will be Tories, but there will be some labour voters.

The Tories will then move further to the right, repeat their promise of an in/out referendum if they win the general election. These disaffected Tories will then return to voting Tory at the GE, as will a certain number of labour voters who themselves want a referendum. Meanwhile Milliband sits on his hands.

Tories then win election, there is a referendum, in which the UK votes to stay in on the understanding that is renegotiation of certain treaties.

UKIP folds within five years.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
So according to you anyone who doesn't agree with you is a 'KNOB'...(the last resort of the desperate)...name calling...UKIP will not only take votes from the Tories,but Labour and Lib Dems as well...they will romp the European elections in May even if it is only a temporary protest vote...maybe then the governing bodies will listen to the British people and stop this pussyfooting around with Europe.

PS. Didn't know you had a widespread sporting arse....bless you.

Brighton fan with a widespread sporting arse ! No this can not be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports