Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't mind Nigel Farage,but this !!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
They are all bad as each other. Diane Abbot saying last year when cuts were being introduced that can't white people be sacked before black people. She kept her job but what would of happened if the tables were reversed? We all know. I could quote Tories, Lib Dems and Labour politicians saying just as bad things as Ukip but it seems only Ukip are racists, homophobes.

UKIP candidate for North Croydon, candidate since 2010.
242it0l.jpg

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Correct.
After the way the 3 main parties have literally "sold" this country down the river, i shall vote for any party/independent ( except the Green loons) that stand against them.
The smearing will continue no doubt to discredit, until the sheeple either fall in line, or any party that rocks the boat disappears.

So you would vote for a party that is fundamentally xenophobic, sexist and homophobic to prove a point? Isn't that a bit short-sighted?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So you would vote for a party that is fundamentally xenophobic, sexist and homophobic to prove a point? Isn't that a bit short-sighted?

WHERE did i say that?. I stated " i shall vote for any party/independent ( except the Green loons) that stand against them."
Many independents and other parties stand in the elections, in case you have not noticed. In your haste to try and second guess and assume who i would vote for, you have managed to get your view/opinion in.
I will vote for any bar the 3 main.....they have their chances.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
WHERE did i say that?. I stated " i shall vote for any party/independent ( except the Green loons) that stand against them."
Many independents and other parties stand in the elections, in case you have not noticed. In your haste to try and second guess and assume who i would vote for, you have managed to get your view/opinion in.
I will vote for any bar the 3 main.....they have their chances.

I was merely picking up on the phrase "any" that you used in your post. What I take from that is the insinuation from such an ambiguous term that you would vote for a party, regardless of their political ideologies, as a middle finger to the three main parties. And seeing as it is most likely UKIP that will be the main competition to Labour and the Tory’s it's not unreasonable to assume that it would be UKIP who would get your vote if that's how things panned out.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Last one for good measures. Conservative MP Philip Davies :wozza:

But don't lets the clips I've shown fool you as only Ukip are closet racists, homophobes according to the BBC and the media :facepalm:

[yt]PipOHt1prD4[/yt]

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Totally agree, on the broad thrust of policy there is barely any difference between the 3 main parties, as much as they try to tell you otherwise. The 3 leaders have all the charisma and real life experience as a wet cabbage. Say what you like about Thatcher, Kinnock, Foot, Benn but at least you had a choice between principled people who stuck to what they believed in. I don't agree with a lot of what Farage does but he's a breath of fresh air in the sterile ideology free patronising Westminster Bubble. The reason UKIP will do so well is because they reflect the views of a large amount of people much to the discomfort of the establishment
Kinnock , principled ? :lolol:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
[tweet]424924644429561857[/tweet]

Just a shame the Liberal Democrats, Tories, Labour don't act on their own kind so fast isn't it but these things only effect Ukip as the rest get away with it. Diane Abbort will come back as a cat as she has more than nine lifes.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
[tweet]424924644429561857[/tweet]

Whilst I completely disagree with him, I'm not sure he should have been suspended. He wasn't advocating violence. People should be allowed to hold their views, the public can decide if they want them be their representatives. They have only suspended him because they wanted opponents to score as little political capital from this as possible.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
To be fair, other UKIP members want to do away with the Met Office, (as they are, apparently, 'cheats and liars'), so if they both get their way, we'll never know to blame the Almighty, Ian McCaskill or the ghost of Larry Grayson.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was merely picking up on the phrase "any" that you used in your post. What I take from that is the insinuation from such an ambiguous term that you would vote for a party, regardless of their political ideologies, as a middle finger to the three main parties. And seeing as it is most likely UKIP that will be the main competition to Labour and the Tory’s it's not unreasonable to assume that it would be UKIP who would get your vote if that's how things panned out.

Assume, your assumption, mainly to get your " xenophobic, sexist and homophobic" text in to anybody that does not vote for the main three, who you assume must vote for UKIP.
Sorry to disappoint you, because unless my last time at the ballot box i ticked the wrong box, then your assumption is wrong, so it did not pan out that way.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This is the sort of nucking futter that UKIP attract.

Nice try leftists. He seems to be a christian crackpot that happens to be a councilor rather than a ukip crackpot who happens to be a christian, you and the BBC must be wetting yourselves with glee at the double PC Brownie points this threw up eh?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Assume, your assumption, mainly to get your " xenophobic, sexist and homophobic" text in to anybody that does not vote for the main three, who you assume must vote for UKIP.
Sorry to disappoint you, because unless my last time at the ballot box i ticked the wrong box, then your assumption is wrong, so it did not pan out that way.

Considering this is a conversation about UKIP it was not unreasonable to assume that when you said you would vote for "any" party to stand against the main three that you're vote MAY go to UKIP considering they are perhaps best place to damage to prospects of the "big three", something you appear keen to do. If that was wrong, I'm sorry for making such assumptions, but if my suggestion offends you than perhaps use less ambiguous language to leave no room for assumptions or accusations.

As for my initial question, I think it's a fair thing to ask anyone who protest votes. Do you care where your vote is going or are you just voting against the main three. Simple enough and in this case a protest vote for UKIP is still a vote for all those forms of intolerance previously mentioned, regardless of whether you voted for them out of belief in their political views of because you're disillusioned.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nice try leftists. He seems to be a christian crackpot that happens to be a councilor rather than a ukip crackpot who happens to be a christian, you and the BBC must be wetting yourselves with glee at the double PC Brownie points this threw up eh?

Only a looney would defend the indefensible ramblings of this man, well done.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Only a looney would defend the indefensible ramblings of this man, well done.

Only someone feebleminded would even try to mis represent what I said. Oh and its treble browney points, Christian UKIP and anti-gay. Oh and I am defending his right to have crackpot views, there is a long history of this in a free society.

You see for years people have bemoaned career politicians, the suave suited cardboard cut outs that the likes of cameron and Blair etc represent. Yearning for a return to earthy grass roots politics. Individuals who dont contain a ticklist of "correct" views, beleiving in some quite potty stuff.

Well thats happened in the US and UK with the Tea Party and UKIP. Now the intelligent left would say well this is cool, we need our own Tea party etc. But no, what happens? Thie fingers point, the lower lip begins to tremble as the tears well up and the wail begins. I dont like their politics because that person doesn't conform totally to a narrow trench of political views.

Time to grow the **** up eh? You are just playing the establishment game, here personified by the BBC. but may the tinge of authoritarianism excites you? Well as long as its your opinions? I bet you it wouldnt be.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Funny how Ukip get interrogated on expenses but yet again people like Labour MPs seem to get away with it and Labour and Lib Dems banging on about Tories sending their kids to posh schools :facepalm:

I should be careful in keep posting Diane Abbot clips as I'll be called a racist because I'm picking on her because she's black.

[yt]LJlaAwxXq8Y[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here