Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't mind Nigel Farage,but this !!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is the sort of nucking futter that UKIP attract.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
And that's why Derby won today : because of the debauchery and immorality in the BN postcode .
Shame : I like debauchery and immorality.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It's what the religious zealots do I'm afraid...and Vegster....are you saying the other political parties do not have their share of nutters...the European elections will be interesting in May...!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's what the religious zealots do I'm afraid...and Vegster....are you saying the other political parties do not have their share of nutters...the European elections will be interesting in May...!

It does seem that the likes of UKIP and previously The Referendum Party attract more than their fair share of fruit loops, the bigger parties seem to have methods of weeding out them out.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
He might be right. Alternatively it may be because UKIP have pushed the Tories into 3rd place..or it might be because I nicked a load of sweets from Woolies when I was 12.

The man is just a Bellend closet dweller.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah religion. Bless 'em.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Christian politician acts like a knob.....what a shocker!

so unfair the BBC didnt open up this article for comments :wrong:

arich264

A rich *******
It is not my job to defend some of the eccentrics that find themselves in Parliament or UKIP but I should like to point out that when he started up his opposition to gay marriages by writing letters to David Cameron he was still a member of the Conservative Party. I can't help thinking the media is now using this just to have a go at UKIP.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
It is not my job to defend some of the eccentrics that find themselves in Parliament or UKIP but I should like to point out that when he started up his opposition to gay marriages by writing letters to David Cameron he was still a member of the Conservative Party. I can't help thinking the media is now using this just to have a go at UKIP.

UKIP will have a major problem if, as expected, they make major political gains sometime soon. The party has expanded at a rapid rate and is unable to police its extremes as well as the other parties. On various forums I have seen outlandish and inappropriate comments by UKIP supporters only to find out they are in what will become influential positions should the political landscape change.

A man who equates God's unhappiness with same sex marriage unions to the flooding in parts of the country is benign compared to some of the vocals that have come from within that party and it's potential supporter base on a number of issues.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I bet Mr Farage will be thrilled with the endorsement that this story has received from...erm....the Westboro Baptist Church

westboro-supports-and-ukip1.png

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I bet Mr Farage will be thrilled with the endorsement that this story has received from...erm....the Westboro Baptist Church

westboro-supports-and-ukip1.png

Ahhhhhh, the good ol' folk of The WBC lend their support to the headmental witterings of our UKIP chum. Lovely stuff.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I thought people were used to UKIP members frequent racist, sexist and homophobic outbursts by now. Apparently not

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Correct.
After the way the 3 main parties have literally "sold" this country down the river, i shall vote for any party/independent ( except the Green loons) that stand against them.
The smearing will continue no doubt to discredit, until the sheeple either fall in line, or any party that rocks the boat disappears.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Correct.
After the way the 3 main parties have literally "sold" this country down the river, i shall vote for any party/independent ( except the Green loons) that stand against them.
The smearing will continue no doubt to discredit, until the sheeple either fall in line, or any party that rocks the boat disappears.

Totally agree, on the broad thrust of policy there is barely any difference between the 3 main parties, as much as they try to tell you otherwise. The 3 leaders have all the charisma and real life experience as a wet cabbage. Say what you like about Thatcher, Kinnock, Foot, Benn but at least you had a choice between principled people who stuck to what they believed in. I don't agree with a lot of what Farage does but he's a breath of fresh air in the sterile ideology free patronising Westminster Bubble. The reason UKIP will do so well is because they reflect the views of a large amount of people much to the discomfort of the establishment

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
They are all bad as each other. Diane Abbot saying last year when cuts were being introduced that can't white people be sacked before black people. She kept her job but what would of happened if the tables were reversed? We all know. I could quote Tories, Lib Dems and Labour politicians saying just as bad things as Ukip but it seems only Ukip are racists, homophobes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here