Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't mind Nigel Farage,but this !!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes I do...thanks for asking.

Any news on that muslim arrested for setting fire to the mosque yet, or was that just lying? Its ok. I know the answer.
haha

Hi DIP. I noticed that you had not been posting for the last week or so, apart from your own thread.
Was that because you could not come up with the answer when you were asked how long you "served your country". You know, did you actually complete your training in the RN and RAF, and were you ever involved in conflict.
I only ask because you seemed to disappear after not answering these questions.
I can understand that you have been busy at work and do not get time to post on the threads.....much!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hi DIP. I noticed that you had not been posting for the last week or so, apart from your own thread.
Was that because you could not come up with the answer when you were asked how long you "served your country". You know, did you actually complete your training in the RN and RAF, and were you ever involved in conflict.
I only ask because you seemed to disappear after not answering these questions.
I can understand that you have been busy at work and do not get time to post on the threads.....much!!

Ive answered these questions before.....btw, you didnt answer my question about the muslim you LIED about...

but for your benefit
I joined the RAF and trained at RAF Hereford (Credenhill) for supply...I was even in the Apprentice wing band.

On completion of my training. I was posted to RAF Stafford. Not entirely what I had hoped for, as I wanted to travel.
As the option to leave was still open. I left.
I joined the Royal Navy. My basic training was at HMS Raleigh, Torpoint.
My trade Training was HMS Mercury in Hampshire. Signals.
My first ship HMS Ark Royal RO9
My second posting, was HMS Warrior (Northwood, CinCEastLant)
My third posting HMS Lowestoft F103.
Rammed by the Icelandic Ice Breaker Tor during the laughable fish wars.
Was in Da Nang waters for evacuations in Vietnam.
Followed by similer in Cambodia.
Mostly humanitarian missions during my time. Thank ****.

Anyway, about your lie concerning the muslim being arrested for burning the mosque?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ive answered these questions before.....btw, you didnt answer my question about the muslim you LIED about...

Anyway, about your lie concerning the muslim being arrested for burning the mosque?

No lie. They have not charged or arrested anybody. I still think the fire was started for insurance purposes, the timing was spot on what with the feelings against the extremists at the time, the perfect time imo.
The building needed doing up and funds had been refused......so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here