Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will Palace get this season?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fair play to Pulis - not exactly attractive football but he's pulled off a miracle at Palace. The wanker.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Amazed how many palace there is on here though after a fantastic away win at a top side. You think they'd be celebrating, clearly this is more important though :laugh:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Amazed how many palace there is on here though after a fantastic away win at a top side. You think they'd be celebrating, clearly this is more important though :laugh:

We are celebrating Nobby, I've a big glass of wine, sticking it up our BHA 'rivals'.

Up the Palace.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
I love how Palace have played this season, they've defended for the lives, not let the big boys bully them and now they're on course to possibly finishing in the top half :mad:

Pulis really has done an incredible job, deserves manager of the season if Liverpool don't win the title.

All of that was painful to say but it is true, Palace really have been fantastic and tonight's result was an example of that. This thread is nothing short of a joke reading back, so much immature negativity, and as a result quite a few now look like tits.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The only small crumb of comfort in the Pullis miracle is that they have well and truly shown Poyets indeficiencies up yet again. He's going to end up hating them even more than we do. Pullis had shown he is ten times the manager of the Uruguan slug!

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
They'll get enough points to stay up-and for the superstitious amongst us, threads like this will help their cause.

This.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Don't be a prick. You and your fans have a seriously bad reputation on backing out on bets you lose and never pay up so don't take the piss. The former is fine.

Oh the irony

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm a Brighton Fan, it's my forum so my name will be mud if I don't pay up unlike you who might do one like that poster Seaside who welshed on his bet. You lot can't be trusted but will give you the benefit of the doubt. £100 it is then.

And the final installment ! So footsoldier what cha gonna do ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here