Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will Palace get this season?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Where's foot soldier ? He can't be out playing in this weather !

He's probably posting on another account.
You ain't getting paid Dougie.
Poor show from the tosspot.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He's probably posting on another account.
You ain't getting paid Dougie.
Poor show from the tosspot.

"sigh" I think you maybe right . Who do you reckon he really is ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think it's Buzzer .
Same sort of foul and abusive language to Palace fans .

No , it's not him . I think it's someone who needs a channel , a outlet, to throw abuse about without tarnishing his reputation . Buzzer does that up front so we can discount him . No I think its either someone like the major , who will not just Dissapear ,or a dark horse someone who is sneaky, gutless , who throws around multiple thumbs down to try to get his own own back . You know who you are bad boy :)

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Be patient with him, I believe he has recently had some plumbing work done so he may be a bit short of funds.

Surely he will not welch.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Credit where credit is due.

I hate them but they are living proof that it's never too early to get promoted

The problem with Palace is they keep getting "credit where credit is due" and then have to form a new club to get rid it of it...

jojobarnet

May 28, 2013

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I'll have a wager with you. Feeling confidant with a £100 bet? Of cause it goes to the charity of your choice.

Your on and to make it more intresting £ 100 you don't get promoted deal ?

Don't be a prick. You and your fans have a seriously bad reputation on backing out on bets you lose and never pay up so don't take the piss. The former is fine.

If your worried ill welch why call the bet on ? I'll pay if I lose will you ? I want both bets gobby !

I'm a Brighton Fan, it's my forum so my name will be mud if I don't pay up unlike you who might do one like that poster Seaside who welshed on his bet. You lot can't be trusted but will give you the benefit of the doubt. £100 it is then.

Both bets your on , thanks for giving me the benefit of your doubt . Don't let your lot down !

[MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION]

dadams2k11's Avatar Join Date
Jun 2011

1 Thumbs Down! Not allowed!
Quote Originally Posted by L'hampton Eagle View Post
Still no £50 Remf bets that Palace stay up No matter how many times I offer the bet just like last season none of you have the Cojones to step up.
The bright side I suppose is if we do go down we get to come to humilate you at the Amex again or beat you again in a play off semi or even a play off better final
Lets face it it's unlikely we'll play you in the prem is it?

Pm me if you want the £50 Remf am that confident we'll stay up I will take two bets or one at £100

Booked. I'll have £50 with you.

Remf to get £50 from Dadams2k11:p

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
dadams2k11's Avatar Join Date
Jun 2011

1 Thumbs Down! Not allowed!
Quote Originally Posted by L'hampton Eagle View Post
Still no £50 Remf bets that Palace stay up No matter how many times I offer the bet just like last season none of you have the Cojones to step up.
The bright side I suppose is if we do go down we get to come to humilate you at the Amex again or beat you again in a play off semi or even a play off better final
Lets face it it's unlikely we'll play you in the prem is it?

Pm me if you want the £50 Remf am that confident we'll stay up I will take two bets or one at £100

Booked. I'll have £50 with you.

Remf to get £50 from Dadams2k11:p

There were a few last season who backed out when it came to paying up.
Hopefully he will cough up for a good cause .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here