Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will Palace get this season?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Go get him Dougie!

He's always come across as a prick.

At first, I thought he was was one of you lot in disguise................
Oh I intend to Sid , I just need to hear from him to get some clarification on the matter as I've got 2 charity's in mind . I've got a nasty feeling he's done a runner .

Feb 3, 2013
The only small crumb of comfort in the Pullis miracle is that they have well and truly shown Poyets indeficiencies up yet again. He's going to end up hating them even more than we do. Pullis had shown he is ten times the manager of the Uruguan slug!

I'd still rather have Poyet and play attractive football than Pulis and play rugby

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have to take my hat off , i watched the Everton game and Palace played well ....they played like a team who has a bit of belief in themselves and more than matched Everton who have been up there all season.....so credit where credit is due.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Credit where credit is due.

I hate them but they are living proof that it's never too early to get promoted

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I don't recall any takers on my £100 Remf bet that the Mighty Palace would pass 35 points??

Do you know Dougie?

Yeah I know all they're all mouth :p

Presumably now we can all tar Brighton with the welcher brush like they claimed all Palace were welchers after Seaside? Welching shit little club :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I don't recall any takers on my £100 Remf bet that the Mighty Palace would pass 35 points??

Do you know Dougie?

Yeah I know all they're all mouth :p

Lets see how this all pans out . I remember only too well the outcry when seaside welched and rightly so , but the silence fron everyone on here ( apart from soc sid ) has been defening . Im gonna put the cat amongst the pidgeons now and name my 2 chosen charitys which i hope footsoldier will respond to .
First is scarletts wish to walk .
Secondly is the REMF .
I hope he does the right thing and i hope someone , anyone , can help to get this resolved .

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Dougie, why not offer the plastic numpty a second chance. Double or quits on Brighton going up this year....EASY MONEY :D

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Dougie, why not offer the plastic numpty a second chance. Double or quits on Brighton going up this year....EASY MONEY :D

I already did at the time of the original bet .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Where's foot soldier ? He can't be out playing in this weather !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here