Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many did palace get at home today?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There is a very easy way to make these threads disappear.

Get some fecking decent support at your home games. At the moment your support is embarrassing your Club.

Funny how you all thought attendances were a great topic to discuss when we were at Withdean and you saw fit to throw it at Wimbledon when they shared Shithurst with you. Guess you're just gonna have it eat it up at the moment. :lolol:

As sure as night follows day, The Major has arrived on a Palace attendance thread.
The stage is yours, do your business sir .

As sure as night follows day, The Major has arrived on a Palace attendance thread.
The stage is yours, do your business sir .

I thank you :bowdown:

What can I say ?

Your support is shit when compared to ours - as Rafa would say "FACT".

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I thank you :bowdown:

What can I say ?

Your support is shit when compared to ours - as Rafa would say "FACT".

I can live with that, I'd rather have the points.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
It is a little strange that a side 2nd in the league gets 15k

and a side only a few miles down the road not even in the top 10 get 18k

what's that all about???

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Yet you care enough to comment on a thread about it on a rivals forum. Obsessed !

Nah, just bored on a saturday evening pal, just come here for a laugh at all the excuses you lot keep coming up with..attendances/poor refereeing decisions/cheating/ etc etc etc ad nauseum..

ps thought you had me on your ignore list??

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nah, just bored on a saturday evening pal, just come here for a laugh at all the excuses you lot keep coming up with..attendances/poor refereeing decisions/cheating/ etc etc etc ad nauseum..

ps thought you had me on your ignore list??

Had an amnesty on the ignore list, and wiped it clean. Still empty at the moment.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Any Albion fan who would rather have a few extra thousand on the gate than be in a promotion place needs their bumps felt.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Palaces older surport seems to be made up of a lot of people who no longer live in London and have to travel to the game the local area is now very much made up of Indian and black people who for one reason or another don't go to the football it now up to the club to try to attract the new locals to the games we manage to fill our academie with local black teenagers who are very talented lads just need a few more of the local filling the stadium.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
It is a little strange that a side 2nd in the league gets 15k

and a side only a few miles down the road not even in the top 10 get 18k

what's that all about???
Are you being ironic, or could it be that you have not encountered the kazillions of threads on this topic exposing the prejudices of all participants until the reader loses the will to live?

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
There is a very easy way to make these threads disappear.

Get some fecking decent support at your home games. At the moment your support is embarrassing your Club.

Funny how you all thought attendances were a great topic to discuss when we were at Withdean and you saw fit to throw it at Wimbledon when they shared Shithurst with you. Guess you're just gonna have it eat it up at the moment. :lolol:

To quote your own.....
We've played Palace 9 times in the last 10 years and on three occassions they have made us look like mugs. All we have to show is one win courtesy of an own goal (sorry McShane). It is so f***ing depressing.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Christ, give it up will you, it's embarrassing ! Every week we have a shity thread about the Palace attendance, it makes us look just a wee bit tinpot.

Sorry mate but I just can't get it off my mind. Palace in the Prem with the crowds they get, now that would be a joke.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Palace crowds

Absolutely pathetic!! If I were in charge of the football league I would refuse them entry to to Prem on account of the crowd figures. They are an embarrassment to South London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here