Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many did palace get at home today?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why start another thread when you posted on a "Palace crowd" one 12 minutes prior?

You must be obsessed with them.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I can live with that, I'd rather have the points.

you have been on herelong enough, not to let the sad fuckwits harp on about your attendances,rise above it,mostly on here that go on about it are kids.
Good result for you again yesterday,lets hopeyou keep it up,and we improve slightly,would be concerned if you lost ffs,you have some decent players,i enjoy the rivalry,but the attendances threads are so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just piss off with th Palace threads. Can we have a ban on Palace threads please mods. Just no need for it now.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
anyone for a curry?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
NSC is in real need for a 'Junk' button for threads. This board has gone downhill in the past year with so much crap posted, mostly Palace nonsense.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Emmm...Palace's debts were cleared its called administration. The fact is once they flog Zaha they won't be in a bad financial state....

Oh yes they will. Sell Zaha will cover debts and the rest of the money will cover debts for next season. If they get promoted even the £90 million they'll get won't cover the cost of their New ground.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not sure why people are getting so worked up about this thread? I know there have been a lot of palace threads on here recently but this is just pointing out that our rivals got a crap attendance despite being second in the league. It's obvious what the thread is about so if you're all so embarrassed about it, don't read it or post on it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here