Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many did palace get at home today?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fair enough, I shouldn't pick on kids anyway, so apologies.

Cant you use your mod powers and move this load of shit to the other stuff.

I know Quisling Titanic would advocate all his palace mates wanking over us brighton fans and would want the thread to stay.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cant you use your mod powers and move this load of shit to the other stuff.

I know Quisling Titanic would advocate all his palace mates wanking over us brighton fans and would want the thread to stay.

i will move it because it is embarrassin, but as if you have ever heard Titanic swearing about Palace it makes you look like Mother Teresa, he hates them!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
i will move it because it is embarrassin, but i know you read on here that titanic was sympathising with Palace most recently in believing palace fans over buzzer on the brighton fans hit a 15yr old girl he loves em!!

this

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Emmm...Palace's debts were cleared its called administration. The fact is once they flog Zaha they won't be in a bad financial state....

I'm not talking about THOSE debts. I'm talking about the £3M financial loss last season and the projected £5M loss for this season which CPFC2010 want to clear before committing anymore dosh to underpin the costs of running a football club with fickle fans and a stadium falling to bits.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Dougie NOT leaving palace i think it was...so pay up or f*** off there is a good chap...

wrong bloke TMLS..I dont EVER bet, work too hard to make money without giving the stuff away. Suggest you go take a look at WHO did bet (if anyone) and contact them before making up unfounded accusations. As for telling me to f**k off, well what a nice person you are.. Lets see evidence of my bet TMLS or keep it shut there's a good boy!!

PS who the f**k is/was tony meola??

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Tony Meola is an American goalkeeper who played a couple of times for us, he wasn't very good, but still managed 100 appearances for his country, including the World Cup in '94. He played a lot in MLS for the Texas Inbred Browntodgers, and Kansas City Cheesegraters or something, but gave up his career to appear in a play in New York, which says a lot about American soccerball's popularity.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Tony Meola is an American goalkeeper who played a couple of times for us, he wasn't very good, but still managed 100 appearances for his country, including the World Cup in '94. He played a lot in MLS for the Texas Inbred Browntodgers, and Kansas City Cheesegraters or something, but gave up his career to appear in a play in New York, which says a lot about American soccerball's popularity.

thanks for that El Presidente..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
wrong bloke TMLS..I dont EVER bet, work too hard to make money without giving the stuff away. Suggest you go take a look at WHO did bet (if anyone) and contact them before making up unfounded accusations. As for telling me to f**k off, well what a nice person you are.. Lets see evidence of my bet TMLS or keep it shut there's a good boy!!

He is the one who is calling you a WELCHER

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
The CJTC who welched was Seaside , that isn't one of your other accounts though :lol:

i admit to having had 2 accounts ONLY..1 of which is long dead now..bustersdad..
i only use this account and have done for around 3 OR 4 months
CJTC??? NO SEASIDE IS NOT ME
JUST COME HERE FOR A LAUGH, SOME PEOPLE ARE OK, ONE OR TWO ARE NOT...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here