How many did palace get at home today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Only when their attendance is shite - so yes.

Honest question. What did you make of the crowds you got at the Withdean? You often did not sell out an 8k capacity. (You prob won't answer this question because you're just a troll but prove me wrong.)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
These threads are a f***ing embarrassment.

Indeed. And yes I know I don't have to open them (especially as the title gave an accurate indication of the content), but I just want to register my opposition and assure the Palace fans that we're not all attendance-obsessed anoraks.

In fact, instead of the Away End that BrightonBedwetters.com has (and some of the more sensitive, less-able souls on here would like), perhaps we just need a Crystal Palace forum? That way all the saddos could have their many many MANY threads about attendances, why we should have kept Murray, why Zaha is worse than Buckley, etc and keep all this tedious dross off the main board. (A bit like we do when Big Brother's on).

We have fairly average crowds.
I will give you that but they are steady.
At Withdean you couldn't fill it but then all of a sudden you have waiting lists for season tickets at your shiny new poof-o-drome?
Also, for a club with so called poor attendances, where are we in the league and where are you?
And also also, 3-0.
And also also also, we have and love Glenn Murray.
Howzabout that then.....those 3 words are the very last thing you want to hear after having sex.
Apparently.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Honest question. What did you make of the crowds you got at the Withdean? You often did not sell out an 8k capacity. (You prob won't answer this question because you're just a troll but prove me wrong.)

Just like he fails to answer why Brightons last 2 games against us at the Goldstone were a disgrace to our fixture 11 &14 thousand and why the lowest crowd in a derby between us is held by them .sub 7,500 .
Or why he chooses to look at attendances only for the last 2 Years.
Or why he parents dropped him on his swede while they were mixing up the Meth in Kemptown.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
12 seasons. We did sell out on numerous occasions.

I was told on the phone the Coventry game when we got back into the Championship had 20 thousand applications.

What didn't sell out at Wankdean was the away end. Peterborough brought something like 200 for their game in the final season there. The next year at the Amex, it was 10 times that amount. Proving that all fans were sick to death of the place.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I really really don't understand this obsession by some about the size of the Palace crowd. By all means take the piss if they were lower in the league, playing shit and looking like relegation fodder, but for christs sake, they did us 3-0 last week, they are 2nd in the league and football wise are playing much much better than us at the moment. If all we can crow about is getting a bigger crowd then them, perhaps we should stop crowing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports