Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins signs

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath
Good stuff! Glad to see we're getting things done early. Disappointed to lose Murray, he has been class this season but I'm glad the club stood firm and stuck to their perceptions of his value.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Very pleased, to score 17 goals in a struggling team is a great achievement. Can also take penalties too, really good first signing.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Not that I think NSC has been overrun with idiots lately, but I genuinely opened this thread expecting to see a picture of a sign with the word "Hoskins" on it.

This is brilliant news. :albion:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, well, clearly there are plans afoot. Great news, rather takes the gloom off Glen leaving, welcome Mr Hoskins.

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
Just as I was coming to terms with the Glenn Murray news, we pull this out the hat! The perfect start to my weekend. What a way to win over the fans that were doubting our ability to compete financially with other teams around us!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Thats one done and dusted, 5 years younger than Murray and roughly same amount of league goals, sounds like a very good replacement.
Just want Akinde and Owen now for our forward line to be complete.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not that I think NSC has been overrun with idiots lately, but I genuinely opened this thread expecting to see a picture of a sign with the word "Hoskins" on it.

This is brilliant news. :albion:

Haha, me topo- even though I hovered over first and saw club text, I still thought there's just going to be signs, signs, isn't there?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Slightly suprised it's only a 2 year deal seeing as we are paying good money for him but good news!

2 years until we get into the Premier League ???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Me too. :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thats one done and dusted, 5 years younger than Murray and roughly same amount of league goals, sounds like a very good replacement.
Just want Akinde and Owen now for our forward line to be complete.

2 years younger than Muzza :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here