Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins signs

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Still need-i feel-we will sign a proven out & out striker-this signing is a mere border line skirmish to what lays in wait.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good signing if he knuckles down and keeps up his bristol rovers form

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
class signing, a latter day' sparky' hughes? a good forward with some aerial threat and hold up play to join him in the squad too, and goodbye muzza (scum)

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Well now.

Just when you think that everything is going downhill and the club you have supported all your life have become a laughing stock because of one idiot who wants to put it up some oaf called John "no first touch; no second touch; no goals" Akinde.....................................

Palace now look as if they will not only miss out on the signing of Glenn Murray but also to be unable to afford James Vaughan and Anthony Gardner while Neil Danns seems certain to leave.

Now I quite like Dougie Freedman and I can't help thinking that I should be feeling sorry for him........................... but all I can do is piss myself laughing :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Crystal Palace news | This Is Croydon Today

Bookies odds of 85/1 against Palace getting promotion suddenly start to look very mean indeed.

Interesting in that rag that Palace want Chris Lines?
Weren't we after him once?

If he's available for just £100k ... petty cash to our TB ... why not try and get him in as a squad player?

It could prove a decent bit of business .... and piss Palace off into the bargain!

Win, win.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Genuinly 2 footed it seems. I thought he was a lefty but those pens were taken with the right....nice i like that a lot in a player

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Well now.

Just when you think that everything is going downhill and the club you have supported all your life have become a laughing stock because of one idiot who wants to put it up some oaf called John "no first touch; no second touch; no goals" Akinde.....................................

Palace now look as if they will not only miss out on the signing of Glenn Murray but also to be unable to afford James Vaughan and Anthony Gardner while Neil Danns seems certain to leave.

Now I quite like Dougie Freedman and I can't help thinking that I should be feeling sorry for him........................... but all I can do is piss myself laughing :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Crystal Palace news | This Is Croydon Today

Bookies odds of 85/1 against Palace getting promotion suddenly start to look very mean indeed.

I may be being thick but I can't find your quote on that link. Which story is it taken from?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I went to the Bristol away game this season and even though Rovers were very poor on the day 'Hoskins' stood out a mile and with his age and relative experience I reckon this is a pretty good signing IMO - Welcome Will

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth
Funny, Funny, Funny... It's not about the Money,Money,Murray... it's not about the price tag's ¿ Just look at who we've signed Lad's ¿ The Bling-Ker-Ching... Welcome aboard Will, he carved through our quality defence like butter to score @Rovers, right in front of where we sat... & we sang... "sign him up" "sign him up" "sign him up" ... #bhafc

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Hoskins is MINT.

I'm so happy about this. For anyone who doesn't know him:

[yt]3dJ0Wyfsfo0[/yt]

I like the fact that he shows some emotion when he scores a lot of his goals on this clip. He is 25 i think and up and coming and hungry for success. A far better signing than a has been big name.

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
Nice to see he can strike a mean penalty :thumbsup:

We don't want more of this next season !!

Attachments

• save.gif
    save.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 270

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
Saw him play for Rotherham years ago against orient. He scored two belters if my memory serves me correctly. He dominated the game. Good signing

Mar 10, 2006
What about the lad Afobe who is on loan at huddersfield from arsenal. If hudders don't go up I wonder what the chances are of us nabbing him. Looks like a strong pacey player

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
southstandandy

I agree. I was at Brizzle rovers away in Feb,and Hoskins was probably the best player I have seen
at all away matches last season (lads excepeted of course). We had a top defence - but he tore into us big time that day and single-handedly made me feel very nervous about victory that day even when we were 3 up.

Great, great signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here