Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins signs

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
"I like to play football, I try to add a bit of flair and imagination, then obviously score goals on top of that, so I want to bring something new to this team.

:bowdown:

I imagine this may well have had some effect on the situation with Glenn.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
thats a good signing, looked mustard when he played us. thats a tasty beer tonight than anhour ago!!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
If it's true for £500k then that's an excellent deal, I'm sure we were rumoured to have tried to sign him for around a million earlier on.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
0,,10433~9686771,00.gif

cracking photo! serious face.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Dont get your obsession with Akinde, had a good game against us but been average rest of the season and let go by a distinctly average Championship side. No thanks.
And if you think our forward line wont be complete without Owen then guess you might need to prepare yourself to be disappointed.

Oh, and f*** off Murray we're over you already.

Im just Saying Akinde because he was good against us, properly one of the best forwards faced this season and i think we need a big forward as got outpowered a bit last year, so not saying Akinde or no-one i just think we would get him for a decent price as they went down and spend the money have on more skilled positions.
Owen i think would be awesome as would bring the merchandise being sold up dramatically and if he is fit would score a lot of goals, but again id be delighted with someone like Hume from Preston, Earnshaw, or someone else who is proven in championship or higher.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here