Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holroyd?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He looks out of his depth, I'm not sure why Gus signed him if he hasn't scored since October.

I think his best hope here is a squad player. He won't be a first team regular in this league

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agreed. Assuming we are spending big on a striker in the summer, then a loan to a fellow League One club would be a wise move to get him experience.

I think a loan to a Div 2 club would be better for him in order to bring him on slowly as it is not such a jump from Conference and then bring him back to see if he can make the next jump from 2 to 1.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Has made a huge jump, needs a goal and a few games upfront. Seems to being playing on the wing a fair bit at the moment. Got pace and a nice touch but looks a bit lost at times. A good pre season will do wonders, not shit in anyway though.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Makes me laugh, 'he's shit get rid' after his FIRST start in an albion shirt. f***ing morons.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am very sorry to say it but I havent as yet seen anything to make me enthuse about him and fear he will go the way of Dixon and is just another ex non league player who will go back there .

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Thing that disappointed me yesterday was for their first goal. He was tracking their right back but then for some reason gave up leaving Painter with a two on 1 simple ball down the line and their right back was free to put in the cross that led to the goal.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
good touch, strong keeps possesion, needs a goal i think he will turn out decent, he is still young after all.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Agreed. Assuming we are spending big on a striker in the summer, then a loan to a fellow League One club would be a wise move to get him experience.

Maybe we could loan him back to Cambridge Utd? :smile:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
He has potential. I don't think it is a matter of him being too lightweight, after all he did well in non-league which, if anything, is more physical than League 1. A tidy player with a nice turn of pace but I don't recall him having a shot on target yet. One for the future perhaps.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Clearly way out of his depth. Needs to drop a division to see if he's good enough to even play league football cos he's shown absolutely nothing for the Albion.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
He just doesn't look like having that striker's instinct of knowing to be in the right place at the right time. He may well turn out to be a decent player but not a top L1/Championship player. It may be harsh but I think we should cut our losses and look to get someone else in, like Barnes, rather than waste our time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here