Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoax nurse found dead

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Yay. @Yhe Truth has managed to turn the suicide of a nurse who happens to be treating a member (married in) of the royal family into something connected to paedophilia. Were you touched as a child??? It's a harsh outcome for something that albeit naive and stupid. never set out to achieve this. Perhaps suspending the nurse in question was unnecessary and could have been handled better.

Either way, I don't think the DJ's anticipated that the nurse may commit suicide. That said, maybe she had a disciplinary history that meant that sacking was the only option?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
ill be in the Cutty Sark in Greenwich tomorrow at noon
drop by and we can have a chat

ps i will be the one with the massive hangover

See you there!

david_pint.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yay. @Yhe Truth has managed to turn the suicide of a nurse who happens to be treating a member (married in) of the royal family into something connected to paedophilia. Perhaps suspending the nurse in question was unnecessary and could have been handled better.

Either way, I don't think the DJ's anticipated that the nurse may commit suicide. That said, maybe she had a disciplinary history that meant that sacking was the only option?

No, I haven't related any child abuse to the nurses death. I just think the Royals are a bunch of sick Peadophiles (you'll see) which I had thought before this tragedy happened. Have you not seen who they go about giving knighthoods to?

The nurse worked there for 4 years, was popular, happy, well respected and backed by the CEO of the hospital with regards to the incident. The Djs didn't even gain any information from her, she just put the call through. Thats why it's strange.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Any chance of either of you spelling paedophile correctly? They're not made of peas you know.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
See you there!

it might be 12.30......but dont leave

this is the wrong thread to have this debate

I on the other hand think they are a bunch of inbred Peadophiles who have a family history of murdering and inventing wars.

so i set you a challenge

start a thread with your evidence that the royal family are

1/inbred pedos
2/murderers
3/invent wars

i am naturally presuming you are talking about the modern day royal family and not talking about crap that went on hundreds of years ago.
you can even include evidence why you think they had this nurse killed
start the thread within 7 days.....that should give you enough time to get some youtube videos together

are you game?

do you want this debate? or are you comfortable with spreading lies(my opinion) and not backing it up

ps i am now the guy chucking his guts up into the thames......come say hello

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
it might be 12.30......but dont leave

this is the wrong thread to have this debate

so i set you a challenge

start a thread with your evidence that the royal family are

1/inbred pedos
2/murderers
3/invent wars

i am naturally presuming you are talking about the modern day royal family and not talking about crap that went on hundreds of years ago.
you can even include evidence why you think they had this nurse killed
start the thread within 7 days.....that should give you enough time to get some youtube videos together

are you game?

I wont need to start a thread or play any game, you'll soon find out like everyone else. The game's nearly over.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Wow. Not sure I agree that the royal family are inbred child molesters (that is some statement by the way) but the whole thing does sound a little strange I'll give you that!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Illuminati ?

Absolutely. I'm surprised someone like The Truth, brunswick or Dingodan haven't posted yet to tell us that she's been killed by MI5 because she discovered the truth about the Royal Family. They'll be a Youtube video soon proving it, you mark my words.

EDIT. And a few posts after Sloe Joe's one of the TFHs turns up and claims exactly that! Speechless.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
The Royals have obviously ordered for her killing. Too extreme to think a women married with 2 children would kill herself over a prank (pre-recorded call). It's not like she hurt anyone. The prank didn't have a nasty agenda. The only thing which f***ed up was the Royal inside information getting released to the public. Clearly they didn't want us knowing about this and now the nurse who gave out the info has randomly killed herself!?
Don't be shocked when you all find out what the Royal family really are. Attack me for suggesting the Royals may be the culprits for the nurses death, but why are the Djs and Nurse the only ones involved in this case? Like I said, it only f***ed things up for the Royals, maybe it was their reaction to the prank which caused the 'suicide'?

:laugh:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Does a brewery need to apologise and bee held responsible every time a drunk person is involved in the death of themselves of another person?

That's the line of thinking that's being used by many.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Does a brewery need to apologise and bee held responsible every time a drunk person is involved in the death of themselves of another person?

That's the line of thinking that's being used by many.

These are rather different situations. The radio station and the presenters had telephone details to the hospital in the aftermath of the incident. If they were being responsible, they would have taken steps to deal with the fall-out for the people who they had hoodwinked, and sought to smooth things over. That might have reduced the repercussions. If they were being responsible after the death, they could have acknowledged the part that their actions may have played in the death in the statement.

All this was/is perfectly doable.

No apologies for causing a death is necessary. However, it is worth the radio station and presenters acknowledging that they were irresponsible when being responsible would have led to a better outcome.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
The Royals have obviously ordered for her killing. Too extreme to think a women married with 2 children would kill herself over a prank (pre-recorded call). It's not like she hurt anyone. The prank didn't have a nasty agenda. The only thing which f***ed up was the Royal inside information getting released to the public. Clearly they didn't want us knowing about this and now the nurse who gave out the info has randomly killed herself!?
Don't be shocked when you all find out what the Royal family really are. Attack me for suggesting the Royals may be the culprits for the nurses death, but why are the Djs and Nurse the only ones involved in this case? Like I said, it only f***ed things up for the Royals, maybe it was their reaction to the prank which caused the 'suicide'?

you are a gloriously obvious reason why i could never support the legalisation of marijuana

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
It would not have been 'wise after the event' to say she'd lose her job because - as far as it is known - she faced no disciplinary procedure. However, the humiliation and sense of being incompetent that she probably felt would have been rather easy to predict. For those reasons, the hoax did not meet with my approval, just as (with the famous Jamie thread) I did not agree with the public humiliation of the supporter.

Fair point, I would go further..........we don't know if anyone was disciplined, lost their job or committed suicide from any of the many take-a-ways (or other businesses) phoned by members of NSC in that particular episode. Those businesses never deserved to be exploited and no one knows the consequences of what those pranks had. It was far from NSC's finest moment.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Clearly they haven't learnt from their experience in outing a raped 14 year old girl live on air in front of her mother.

Some clarification needed here . That incident didn't involve these 2 DJ's .
Believe it or not it was another pair on the same radio station . 2 Day-FM seem to have a predicament in pairing dumb blondes and wankers together .

1 of the biggest commercial radio stations in the country , the advertisers are now leaving in droves ; 2Day FM suspends all advertising

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
What the hell has that got to do with it? The hospital shouldn't be giving out confidential information, which is why they said they'd look at their policies. That's like drink driving and saying no one would have died if everyone else had stayed at home.

I'm not saying it is the radio presenters fault that this lady decided to kill herself. All i'm say is, if there was no radio call, she would still be alive.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
People are regularly humiliated on the tv and radio for our entertainment, one of them could easily commit suicide - shall we ban public piss taking? What if 'Jamie' had killed himself? What happened to him on NSC seemed worse to me than this prank.

This seems, to me, to be the most sensible post on this thread.

Anyway, it may just be me but I can see this following the standard internet reaction timeline:

1) News headline accompanied by brief and not yet complete story
2) "WTF" starts appearing all over the internet
3) Pitchforks come out in a frenzy aimed at the designated party
4) Full story released with further details that weren't included in the original, incomplete, story.
5) "Oh."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here