Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I saw baby potts yesterday! :clap2:

I didn't say hello :blush:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I have just seen Baby Potts' new gear on his facebook page.

AMAZING.

22178_307316804697_215870564697_4850506_7916513_n.jpg

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
are we aloud to have our photo taken with him?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
f***ing grow up.

If you Don't like it then follow these 3 easy steps.

1. Leave the Thread.
2.Browse NSC
3.Don't open this thread.

Low and behold you are no longer going to have to complain that people are having a laugh.

If that fails then sod off your computer and get a life. 250 posts in half a month? Your worse than Kev The Ape and NF9. :wrong:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
the reason I post so much is because of this twat posting under a f***ing baby. I swear he's escaped from some kind of mental institution.

How many times have we seen him give a good debate or reply in any thread? None what’s so ever.

Think he’s trying to be some kind of talent on here and hopefully appear on ‘Britain’s got talent’

I’ve seen more talent in me popping my white head on my foreskin than that twat.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good news for all you baby potts HATERS out there - you tossers have got your wish and the little chap has now gone MISSING

he is believed to have been left on the 1850 from birmingham to euston last night - it is a sad sad day for all of us who have come to love and cherish the baby, and indeed it could well be the end of the albions fine run under gus and a subsequent slip down the league

personally, im devestated. they say time is a great healer, but he has been gone for 24 hours now and if anything i feel worse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here