Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello, I'm new.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
good news for all you baby potts HATERS out there - you tossers have got your wish and the little chap has now gone MISSING

he is believed to have been left on the 1850 from birmingham to euston last night - it is a sad sad day for all of us who have come to love and cherish the baby, and indeed it could well be the end of the albions fine run under gus and a subsequent slip down the league

personally, im devestated. they say time is a great healer, but he has been gone for 24 hours now and if anything i feel worse

Will you be changing your username to Scotty McCann ? Was he left asleep all alone in the train carriage while you pissed off to the buffet for some more cans of Stella ?

Are you sure he was left on the train? There was a baby doll on the tracks at platform 4 at Gatwick this evening. Could it be...?

This calls for a reconaisance mission of some kind, even just to check whether it is Baby Potts!!

We NEED Potts!!

This is what I think

fuuuu4.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Are you sure he was left on the train? There was a baby doll on the tracks at platform 4 at Gatwick this evening. Could it be...?

that has to be investigated

i can see myself crying myself to sleep tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here