Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello, I'm new.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he may yet be alive. rumour is he is under a bed in a flat in hove, minus a limb and having changed ethnicity

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
he may yet be alive. rumour is he is under a bed in a flat in hove, minus a limb and having changed ethnicity

I was shown a recent picture of Baby P on Saturday. He had one eye missing, it was almost like someone had f***ed it in the eye socket.

Nasty bastard.

Dandyman

In London village.

It's almost like he's a TIMELORD or summink.

Baby Potts

Banned
Jan 7, 2010
In A Coat
Hi everyone, I don't know where I am, but it is very dark and smells of the waste products of vegetarianism. There's also a lot of shedded hair, like someone's been moulting.

Can someone come and find me?

Dandyman

In London village.
Hi everyone, I don't know where I am, but it is very dark and smells of the waste products of vegetarianism. There's also a lot of shedded hair, like someone's been moulting.

Can someone come and find me?

Are you buried under an gigantic heap of Brighton Rock ?

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
can someone please find him quick...
it's devastating that he's been missing for so long.

Please find him :) I haven't had the pleasure of meating him yet.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
can someone please find him quick...
it's devastating that he's been missing for so long.

Please find him :) I haven't had the pleasure of meating him yet.

I couldn't sleep so switched on the computer, what do I find? Someone wants to "meat" Baby Potts. Sick, I'll never get back to sleep now, especially with that f***ing alarm going off all night. Why does someone not just switch the f***ing thing off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here