Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hard BREXIT

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
We're all subject to the effects of immigration, you express the views of a bigot. My comments aren't attempts at insults, I'm holding a mirror to your NSC (& no doubt real life) persona but those scales refuse to fall from your eyes.
Really ??Where was it you grew up ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
UKIP in trouble again, wonder if Farage will come back- oh well the Tories seem to get implementing all of their policies anyway. Amber Rudd was one step away from saying send the buggers back today.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Really ??Where was it you grew up ?

I'm sure any two-bit Ayatollah worth his salt would claim personal circumstance in a shabby attempt to wriggle out of an Incitement to Hatred charge.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I express.the views of someone who has lived with the effects of immigration , you express pink fluffy views , own it. :lolol: another shit phrase that you're using Google I your increasingly sad attempts at Insults.

I live with the effects of immigration: 1) in the form of my marriage 2) in the team I have assembled at work which, although mostly UK born, has a breadth of skills and experience that I could never achieve with a UK only workforce 3) in my street in which the majority of the people who take care with their properties and who have the best-behaved and happiest looking children are Polish..more please.

Not saying there aren't problems with immigration, and I am not questioning people's individual negative experiencesl but it is worth noting that some of the most pro-Brexit areas have very low levels of immigration and many of the most pro-remain have high levels.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Despite the democratically arrived-at will of the people, hard to escape the lingering feeling that BREXIT will never happen.

Rubbish and definitely convinced it will happen.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm sure any two-bit Ayatollah worth his salt would claim personal circumstance in a shabby attempt to wriggle out of an Incitement to Hatred charge.

Ah, nowhere that has been in any way affected by immigration then.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

It's brilliant, DN is running rings around you with posts you clearly don't understand and all you can do is wig out and revert back to asking where people come from and making out you are the expert on areas affected by immigration.
If this was a competition, which obviously it's not, she would be winning. A lot.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I live with the effects of immigration: 1) in the form of my marriage 2) in the team I have assembled at work which, although mostly UK born, has a breadth of skills and experience that I could never achieve with a UK only workforce 3) in my street in which the majority of the people who take care with their properties and who have the best-behaved and happiest looking children are Polish..more please.

Not saying there aren't problems with immigration, and I am not questioning people's individual negative experiencesl but it is worth noting that some of the most pro-Brexit areas have very low levels of immigration and many of the most pro-remain have high levels.

You're living with the effects of beneficial Immigration good for you, nobody has ever said we don't need any immigration , as to pro Brexit areas having low levels of immigration ,that's because they've seen what happens and would like to keep them that way and pro remain areas having high levels of immigration, well immigrants are hardly likely to vote for Brexit are they ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's brilliant, DN is running rings around you with posts you clearly don't understand and all you can do is wig out and revert back to asking where people come from and making out you are the expert on areas affected by immigration.
If this was a competition, which obviously it's not, she would be winning. A lot.

She really isn't, wishful thinking on your part.perhaps ?

D

Deleted member 22389

UKIP in trouble again, wonder if Farage will come back- oh well the Tories seem to get implementing all of their policies anyway. Amber Rudd was one step away from saying send the buggers back today.

Well I heard her today on the radio, all she said is that British companies should may be consider employing British people, there is nothing wrong in saying that. There are people in this country who need a job, who need to get some self respect back, who feel they have been pushed to the bottom of the pile. Nobody has said foreigners should go home.

In France they are mostly likely to employ a French person before anyone else, I respect them for that. Not in this country, you suddenly turn in to a bigot for even suggesting it, quite frankly it is pathetic and the sooner this ridiculous lefty bullshit is resigned to the bin forever the better.

If a position can't be filled then yes nobody would mind it going to someone else, but when companies deliberately go out of their to only employ Eastern Europeans for example, even advertising in their own countries, ahead of British workers, that is clearly wrong in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She really isn't, wishful thinking on your part.perhaps ?
It's quite clear she is. If you fancy yourself head to head with DN you're gonna need some new material. Your old stuff is embarrassing you.
It's just an observation.

Last edited:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

More echoes of the Ayatollah; you are cut from the same cloth as the extremists against which you rail.

Another truism I know but there are none so blind as those that will not see.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's quite clear she is. If you fancy yourself head to head with DN you're gonna need some new material. Your old stuff is embarrassing you.
It's just an observation .

And a poor one at that .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
More echoes of the Ayatollah; you are cut from the same cloth as the extremists against which you rail.

Another truism I know but there are none so blind as those that will not see.

Quoting well known phrases and avoiding the question gets a bit boring .

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Quoting well known phrases and avoiding the question gets a bit boring .

Irony eh?

But it's really good that you know I'll refute any of the extremist diatribe reeled out from your Gospel of Hate. NSC's very own reincarnated Ayatollah, Al-Fredmitzen-ne-Bush-y.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Irony eh?

But it's really good that you know I'll refute any of the extremist diatribe reeled out from your Gospel of Hate. NSC's very own reincarnated Ayatollah, Al-Fredmitzen-ne-Bush-y.

About as funny as a fart in a spacesuit

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Irony eh?

Irony ? I'm not avoiding a question , where did you grow up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here