Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hard BREXIT

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Unlike your victims, I'm just refusing to be intimidated by an angry, sadly limited, racist bully.
Refusing to be intimidated ? On an Internet forum , where you're never ever going to meet the person you're "refusing to be intimidated " by ?? Hats off for your "bravery" View attachment 78431 You played the racist card a bit earlier than I expected , you're even more limited than I thought , never mind though eh, sweet cheeks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Refusing to be intimidated ? On an Internet forum , where you're never ever going to meet the person you're "refusing to be intimidated " by ?? Hats off for your "bravery" View attachment 78431 You played the racist card a bit earlier than I expected , you're even more limited than I thought , never mind though eh, sweet cheeks.

Unless you turn up on their doorstep eh Bushy? Or offer them out? Or stalk them on the phone number you got off their website? Remember some on here remember, sweet cheeks.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Unless you turn up on their doorstep eh Bushy? Or offer them out? Or stalk them on the phone number you got off their website? Remember some on here remember, sweet cheeks.

Aren't you the clamp ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Diego Napier is a woman , you really think I'd turn up on her doorstep or offer her out ? The only reason I phoned you was to advise you to stop posting my name and details on here.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Refusing to be intimidated ? On an Internet forum , where you're never ever going to meet the person you're "refusing to be intimidated " by ?? Hats off for your "bravery"
attachment.php
You played the racist card a bit earlier than I expected , you're even more limited than I thought , never mind though eh, sweet cheeks.

It's no "racist card", the reality is that you express the views of a racist. You also conduct yourself on here in the manner of a bully. You have a track record of readily reverting to asterisked epithets when someone expresses a differing opinion that you can't cope with, in order to intimidate them. It works with a lot of posters, it doesn't work with me. Try reading your sad litany of a posting history; your current insouciant demeanour is a flimsy facade Mr. Angry, we know it and you know it. Own it.

Jan 30, 2008
It's no "racist card", the reality is that you express the views of a racist. You also conduct yourself on here in the manner of a bully. You have a track record of readily reverting to asterisked epithets when someone expresses a differing opinion that you can't cope with, in order to intimidate them. It works with a lot of posters, it doesn't work with me. Try reading your sad litany of a posting history; your current insouciant demeanour is a flimsy facade Mr. Angry, we know it and you know it. Own it.
oh dear:facepalm:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Diego Napier is a woman , you really think I'd turn up on her doorstep or offer her out ? The only reason I phoned you was to advise you to stop posting my name and details on here.
MAYBE SHE'S DESPERATE TO BE OFFERED OUT . love hate relationship and all that :D
regards
DR

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

I express.the views of someone who has lived with the effects of immigration , you express pink fluffy views , own it. :lolol: another shit phrase that you're using Google I your increasingly sad attempts at Insults.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I express.the views of someone who has lived with the effects of immigration , you express pink fluffy views , own it. :lolol: another shit phrase that you're using Google I your increasingly sad attempts at Insults.

We're all subject to the effects of immigration, you express the views of a bigot. My comments aren't attempts at insults, I'm holding a mirror to your NSC (& no doubt real life) persona but those scales refuse to fall from your eyes.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
We're all subject to the effects of immigration, you express the views of a bigot. My comments aren't attempts at insults, I'm holding a mirror to your NSC (& no doubt real life) persona but those scales refuse to fall from your eyes.

Is this from Shakespeare?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here