GM just seen leaving The Amex!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Mark, if you had a job liked but another company offered you more money, would you not take it? And lets just say you did but the job was rubbish, with crap staff and a nasty working environment, no chance of progression. You get a call from your old boss saying, fancy your old job back, we kept it open for you cos we knew you'd wanna come home :) you'd be tempted no?

Perfectly summed up.

#Come Home Murray

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't the health club have their own car park then?

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
He goes to the health and racquet club a lot, I see him up there.

Boring! Here's what I think should be our line up for next season:

GK Murray
RB Murray
LB Murray
CB Murray
CB Murray
RW Murray
CM Murray
CM Murray
LW Murray
FW Murray
FW Barnes

Subs: Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He goes to the health and racquet club a lot, I see him up there.

f*** IT! Of course. This is most likely thing isn't it :(

Is there a seperate car park for the gym thing tho? Am I clutching at straws...?

f*** he was just going gym wasn't he :(

Right, lets be clear about this [MENTION=18309]Muzzy[/MENTION]

Was he driving away from the Amex from the Amex or away from the Amex from the Racquet club.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Right, lets be clear about this [MENTION=18309]Muzzy[/MENTION]

Was he driving away from the Amex from the Amex or away from the Amex from the Racquet club.

I was told by 2 separate people that he was leaving The Amex. He was driving his car whilst on the phone. That is all I know at this stage. My usual main source is not at work today so i can't confirm anything else.

I have no reason to doubt my info. I'm also not a WUM.

I was told by 2 separate people that he was leaving The Amex. He was driving his car whilst on the phone. That is all I know at this stage. My usual main source is not at work today do I can't confirm anything else.

I have no reason to doubt my info. I'm also not a WUM.

I so want to believe this, but the Racquet club thing makes me doubt it.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I so want to believe this, but the Racquet club thing makes me doubt it.

I agree, that could be the case. Would/should he have trained for them today? I would have thought so. The truth will out soon, one way or the other!

I'm convinced he was there. We could do with getting him back even though I don't think we will.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
If he was shit, he could be abused like no home player has ever been abused before. Great fun. Win Win situation. And Palace would hate him too?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He was driving his car whilst on the phone.

I hope you can substantiate that because you are now suggesting that a public figure has committed a criminal act. Good luck with that if you don't have the pictures.

I do not believe that someone as responsible as Glenn Murray would drive a car whilst talking on his phone. For the record. M'Lord.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports